This just in: Henkel North America (the maker of Dial, Purex, Right Guard, Duck Brand tape, and other products) acquired the rights from Pfizer to the Hai Karate brand.
The original Hai Karate fragrance (reformulated to comply with IFRA regulations on oakmoss and others), along with a new like of Hai Karate body sprays, deodorants, and body washes in sexy new fragrances, will be introduced in fall 2010. They will be available wherever Dial and Right Guard products are sold in the US and Canada, including Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, the Kroger family of supermarkets, Albertsons, Safeway, and other major retailers.
Before you ask what the notes/compositions are...
Last edited by MFfan310; 1st April 2010 at 01:49 PM.
Top 5 for Late Summer:
1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
2) Aventus - Creed
3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
5) Millesime Imperial - Creed
My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."
"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas
And I was thinking the fragrance would have a big kick to it in the notes
Damn you, MFfan310. That's just not funny.
I've been saving space for a reissued bottle between my Nehru jacket and my tie-dye T-shirts.
I'm waiting for Eau d'Hong Kong Phooey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW54W9y6-eU
Damn I guess its back to eBay to pick up the last vintage bottles of this classic.
More writing on fragrance by me to be found at http://www.cafleurebon.com/
Cue web ad campaign featuring
1. Jim Bruer smoking a fat spliff in a gi while doing Van Damme splits.
2. Bruer going to work on a heavy bag matrix style with karate kicks and chops.
3. Bruer turning to the camera, captain morgan style, with that stoned smile, holding a bottle of high karate while flanked by 4 sexy korean chicks.
UHHHH? April fools riiiiight?