Code of Conduct

Default L' HEURE BLUE a poem by me..

HI LADIES...GOOD EVENING..

well i know that the forum is for fragance discussion , but anyway i wanted to share with you a poem i just wrote...

this days i have been remebering someone who was very special to me..and well.... had the need to express them...

as a fragance aficionado , i wanted to called this one THE BLUE HOUR as the guerlain famous pefume ( besides

i think most of my inspiration came from what images come to my mind when i smell this masterpiece )

i will be sharing this poem too in the masculine section..so thanks in advance for reading it...

THE BLUE HOUR

The lover that never was
    Distant times, and memories that died
    Quests unfullfield and dreams that vanished.
    The lover that never was
    The lover that never existed…

His charming self , a distant echo in my mind
    His charming ways , a untraveled path
    The coldness in his eyes
    The sweetness in his smile.

Distant times , and memories that now don’t exist
    The travelled time , the lost days gone by
    The blue hour upon me
    the darkness before twilight….

Blog Entries

Smile Re: L' HEURE BLUE a poem by me..

Very nice poem indeed.

Default Re: L' HEURE BLUE a poem by me..

Thank you for sharing your poem, Pablo. It is really beautiful, and it made me feel your sadness.

Beautiful... and very much capturing the melancholy of the perfume itself.

Very nice, thanks for sharing it with us!

We need more poems about fragrances, donchall think?

OT: Many people who are not born speaking English can express themselves beautifully when it comes to our passion!
    Last edited by Twolf; 2nd April 2010 at 11:41 AM.

Eva Pasco

Pablo,

A beautiful poem conjured by the olfactory sense bringing home to the heart that so many coveted things are elusive.

Dear Pablo,

It is really wonderful to see how one art can inform and inspire another. Thank you for sharing something close to you.
    J.

I'm starting to like L'heure Bleue.

weird for me!!! I'm still not decided about it though... not really sure if I can wear it or not, but I've grown some simpathy for it.

But it makes me think of something fulfilled, not a fantasy. Something close to me. Not the "being inlove with love and fantasies", but having love, living romatic times, while remembering other romantic times together.

In my country they call this teenage dream for love, desire and fantasy... "flyer"... Young girl grows up, and needs the love of a boy. And she dreams about being inlove, and builds an image about it, and starts missing him, starts being restless and not sleeping well at night (older women say, metaforicaly, "a flyer visist her"), she's dreamy and a bit absent during the day, dreaming of this love, this ideea of love, this "flyer" that lives in her dreams, visits her at night, and that makes her pale and hurts her... She tries to pray to God, to untie her of this bad spell, tries medical remedies, but nothing cures her, and she keeps on waiting for her flyer, in her dreams, her thoughts, and in her every sleepless night. And so, her life becomes what appears to be a continius restless wait, and sees signs in movements of nature- the wind that caresses her hair,and her breasts, the stars that give her hope,feed her illusions to keep on waiting for something that doesn;t exist. She feels bad and looses weight, like she's ill...
    Well, the rest of the mith says the flyer is actually a dragon, and that the devil makes young women feel like that before starting their relation with a boy...It's still a nostalgic and innocent state, anyway... Your poem made me remember this myth. Maybe other countries have it too, sounds like a popular myth.
    "Diego: Why did you do that? you could've died trying to rescue me.
    Manfred: That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other. " (Ice Age)

Quote Originally Posted by w3pearl View Post

But it makes me think of something fulfilled, not a fantasy. Something close to me. Not the "being inlove with love and fantasies", but having love, living romatic times, while remembering other romantic times together.
    HI pearl!!

Well actually this lover did exist.....the thing is that he never accepted his ..."sexuality" ( if you know what i mean ) , he has a very beatiful ( inside and outside ) man , but sadly , never could express himself fully... so that is why he is THE LOVER THAT NEVER WAS...

and the myth , well here in mexico i never have heard of it..but is a lovely one...