Code of Conduct

Arrow Adventure Quasar by Jesus Del Pozo - is it any good??

I've just read the thread posted today about how Spanish scents are unique and read one comment about Adventure Quasar by Jesus Del Pozo. I've heard a lot about this scent but never had the chance to test it as its virtually impossible to find in the shops although it can be bought online easily.

I've read somewhere that it is similar to Aqua di Gio - could anyone confirm this or maybe draw comparisons with other fragrances so I have a better idea of what it may smell like??

Many thanks

Default Re: Adventure Quasar by Jesus Del Pozo - is it any good??

Going by memory, I can understand that this is compared to AdG but having Adventure Quasar for a long time now, I am certain that this is far more rounded as a fragrance as it starts of very green, very fresh but the base notes have woods, oakmoss and musk in soft whispers. It is not a loud fragrance but it does last a long time on me - a very comfortable and feel good fragrance in my opinion that can be worn at any time of the year. The heart and some of the base notes have similarities with Chaleur D'Animale - think that's also discontinued - both of them have that quiet soft woody notes that lingers for a while - really pleased to have this one in my collection. Prefer the Adventure over Quasar - it also has a living bombay gin notes in it - very uplifting.