Code of Conduct

Thread: Mini project

Default Mini project

As we all know, some companies are gracious and will send free samples if you ask them. So I decided to type up an e-mail and sent it to Dolce & Gabbana (tried to.. they don't have a "Contact Us"), Azzaro, Editions de Parfums, Creed, Francis Kurdjian, Acqua di Parma, Giorgio Armani, Banana Republic, Paco Rabanne, Yves Saint Laurent, Czech & Speake, Gucci, John Varvatos, Bond No. 9, Histoire de parfums, Thierry Mugler, L'Artisan Parfumeur, Lalique, Costume National, Paul Smith, Penhaligon's, Salvador Dali, Tom Ford, Serge Lutens, Hermes, and Dsquared2 to see who would do so! As it stands:

"Losers" :
    Giorgio Armani: have to make a purchase first
    Paul Smith: not overseas
    Czech & Speake: here's a link to buy them.. no fun!
    Editions de Parfums: buy them
    Histoires de Parfums: try Beauty Cafe
    Banana Republic: no, but we'll send your message onto the merchandising team (were very nice about it)
    Guerlain: they are kept in shops
    YSL: no, but you can sign up and members get complimentary samples at random
    Bond no.9: you can call this number and for $15 you can get 6 samples.. so that's not too bad. They were very nice as well
    Costume National: nopers
    Rochas: said that I could request a sample if I went to the fragrance site.. but you have to purchase a full bottle first
    Gucci: nope
    Paco Rabanne: nope

Winners:
    Hermes: asked me what samples I would like and sent me all 4!
    Azzaro: asked for my address and sent samples of Chrome and Chrome Sport
    Serge Lutens: samples are in the mail as of right now (although I'm not sure what they're sending)
    Tom Ford: gave me a sample of all the men fragrances they have available including one women's (Champaca Absolute)
    Thierry Mugler: asked me for my address and are sending some

Thought it'd be neat to post the results for everyone to see. As for all the others, they haven't responded. What companies do you think have the best Customer Service?

Default Re: Mini project

So far I have contacted Canali (a review on youtube said that they would give 1oz bottle when asked for sample) & Thierry Mugler

Canali: Go to our boutique to try out

Thierry Mugler: Ask for 2010 limited version of A*Men, Angel and Alien. Receive A*Men Sunessence and Mugler Cologne, no Angel and Alien included
    Last edited by jasonx; 3rd April 2010 at 06:23 PM.

Editions de Parfums wanted 36 Euros " shipping " when I asked for some samples , so they can **** right off

Quote Originally Posted by Pour_Monsieur View Post
    Editions de Parfums wanted 36 Euros " shipping " when I asked for some samples , so they can **** right off
    That's unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    As we all know, some companies are gracious and will send free samples if you ask them. So I decided to type up an e-mail and sent it to Dolce & Gabbana (tried to.. they don't have a "Contact Us"), Azzaro, Editions de Parfums, Creed, Francis Kurdjian, Acqua di Parma, Giorgio Armani, Banana Republic, Paco Rabanne, Yves Saint Laurent, Czech & Speake, Gucci, John Varvatos, Bond No. 9, Histoire de parfums, Thierry Mugler, L'Artisan Parfumeur, Lalique, Costume National, Paul Smith, Penhaligon's, Salvador Dali, Tom Ford, Serge Lutens, Hermes, and Dsquared2 to see who would do so! As it stands:

"Losers" :
    Giorgio Armani: have to make a purchase first
    Paul Smith: not overseas
    Czech & Speake: here's a link to buy them.. no fun!
    Editions de Parfums: buy them
    Histoires de Parfums: try Beauty Cafe
    Banana Republic: no, but we'll send your message onto the merchandising team (were very nice about it)
    Guerlain: they are kept in shops
    YSL: no, but you can sign up and members get complimentary samples at random
    Bond no.9: you can call this number and for $15 you can get 6 samples.. so that's not too bad. They were very nice as well
    Costume National: nopers
    Rochas: said that I could request a sample if I went to the fragrance site.. but you have to purchase a full bottle first
    Gucci: nope
    Paco Rabanne: nope

Winners:
    Hermes: asked me what samples I would like and sent me all 4!
    Azzaro: asked for my address and sent samples of Chrome and Chrome Sport
    Serge Lutens: samples are in the mail as of right now (although I'm not sure what they're sending)
    Tom Ford: gave me a sample of all the men fragrances they have available including one women's (Champaca Absolute)
    Thierry Mugler: asked me for my address and are sending some

Thought it'd be neat to post the results for everyone to see. As for all the others, they haven't responded. What companies do you think have the best Customer Service?
    tommy bahama and canali are great too, chanel you have to call but they are good too, serge lutens wouldnt do it unless i paid, versace and armani are bad.