Code of Conduct
    smeller

Default Where can I get JHL?

Hello,

I'm interested on this one.

It's supposedly been reissued, but it seems like no international online store carries it.

Any tips?

Default Re: Where can I get JHL?

Nordstrom! Macy's!
    If fragrance has a gender, so does all art.

smeller

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Nordstrom! Macy's!
    Do they ship worldwide?

smeller

I just checked, Nordstrom doesn't ship internationally and Macy's doesn't even carry JHL...

Be sure to sample first !

Since this was part of the Aramis Gentleman's collection, I'm surprised that you're having a hard time finding this overseas. Your location is undisclosed, so I can't guess, but if you're in Europe you should have no problems finding it. Asia though... I'm no longer as sure - I've not lived in Japan/China for quite a few years.

Good luck on your search. But beware of some places charging close to $100 USD for a bottle that can be found for around $48 USD if we were to walk into Dillard's or so. I just came back from the actual brick and mortar Dillard's store and they had it, alongside 900 and Devin, but not on their website oddly enough.

smeller

I'm in Brazil. The Aramis items I can get here are: Aramis, Life, Tuscany, 900 (very hard to find) and Devin (also very hard to find).

I'm surprised that not even TPC carries samples of this, what makes the wise "sample first" advice a bit hard to follow.

Also, no trace of JHL at the Basenotes's marketplace. I was considering to post a swap offer there.