Code of Conduct

Default Help! Age my favorites!

Inspired by the 'do you wear your age' thread, I am just curious what age people think my top 12 fragrances are most suitable for.

So, just copy and paste the list below and then next to it write the age you think the scent best exemplifies...

ie -
    V&R Antidote - 25
    Let Me Play the Lion - early 30s

etc.

Here's the list:

Amouage Lyric Man
    Amouage Reflection Man
    Amouage Ciel Man
    MPG Bois de Turquie
    Les Nez Let Me Play the Lion
    YSL M7
    Creed Erolfa
    V&R Antidote
    JPG Fleur du Male
    Prada Amber
    Caron L'Anarchiste
    Narciso Rodriguez for Him EDT

Yes, I know it's a bit of a silly thread. I'm just curious to see what the general consensus is.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Default Re: Help! Age my favorites!

Okay, here it goes :

Amouage Lyric Man : A male in his mid twenties, who attends university and likes to wear hoodies.

Amouage Reflection Man : see above

Amouage Ciel Man : never tried

MPG Bois de Turquie : huh ? There are far too many in this line for me to keep up with !

Les Nez Let Me Play the Lion : is this actually a fragrance ?

YSL M7 : Most definetly an old geezer fragrance. I'd say 28 years old.

Creed Erolfa : You can stop at the word Creed. 48 years old. End of story.

V&R Antidote : This fragrance makes me upset when I sample it. Seeing 17 year old boys trying to act "cool" makes me upset. 17 years old it is.

JPG Fleur du Male : Clean, with substance. I would say early to mid thirties

Prada Amber : Soap inspired. This is most surely a squeeky clean 21 year old.

Caron L'Anarchiste : 55 years old....and a mom....and baking apple pie with cinnamon....*ducks *

Narciso Rodriguez for Him EDT : made my head spin the first time. I don't like violets. But, I would say anyone between 17 to 49 could pull this one off.

How did I do ?
    Last edited by Surfacing; 6th April 2010 at 02:04 AM.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I'm going to say 45, collectively, if I had to guess the age of person who owned that wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post
    I'm going to say 45, collectively, if I had to guess the age of person who owned that wardrobe.
    Does he dream of making a down-payment on a black Audi TT with his year-end bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Okay, here it goes :

Amouage Lyric Man : A male in his mid twenties, who attends university and likes to wear hoodies.

Amouage Reflection Man : see above

Amouage Ciel Man : never tried

MPG Bois de Turquie : huh ? There are far too many in this line for me to keep up with !

Les Nez Let Me Play the Lion : is this actually a fragrance ?

YSL M7 : Most definetly an old geezer fragrance. I'd say 28 years old.

Creed Erolfa : You can stop at the word Creed. 48 years old. End of story.

V&R Antidote : This fragrance makes me upset when I sample it. Seeing 17 year old boys trying to act "cool" makes me upset. 17 years old it is.

JPG Fleur du Male : Clean, with substance. I would say early to mid thirties

Prada Amber : Soap inspired. This is most surely a squeeky clean 21 year old.

Caron L'Anarchiste : 55 years old....and a mom....and baking apple pie with cinnamon....*ducks *

Narciso Rodriguez for Him EDT : made my head spin the first time. I don't like violets. But, I would say anyone between 17 to 49 could pull this one off.

How did I do ?

You did awesome. Thanks for the laughs.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more