Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Am I the only one who refuses to wear Aqua Di Gio? Best scent ever but...

When I first learned about it I really enjoyed it. Now, it's the choice of fratboys the world over. No. Thank. You.

Default Re: Am I the only one who refuses to wear Aqua Di Gio? Best scent ever but...

Quote Originally Posted by stoavio View Post
    When I first learned about it I really enjoyed it. Now, it's the choice of fratboys the world over. No. Thank. You.

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way about it. Quite sad, actually. It's a nice smell.
    Sell/Trade-- Issey Miyake(Summer '09)~Calvin Klein(One Summer '07 & '09)~Eau De Grey Flannel

Buy/Swap-- http://www.basenotes.net/threads/250...e-Want-Edition.

I am refusing to wear this for quite a variety of reasons

Firstly, it would make me hardly recognizable among the huge crowds of guys who wear it- yes in my country, it may be THE most popular male frag ever

Secondly- while I do like some disparate notes about it, why bother? Even within the same casual citrus-aquatic range, there are much moree complex and less generic frags around