Code of Conduct

Default Fahrenheit Summer

I have read all of the reviews on this. 8 positive reviews, might I add. One review says that this is like the original, without the motor oil note. I hate the motor oil not in the original one, but I love the other notes. So it sounds like this might be what I would like. But I never hear much about this frag. Any of you guys/gals like this one? Thanks, Brandon

Default Re: Fahrenheit Summer

I'd really like to try it as well but it seems hard to find.

I own this one. It is very much like the original, almost identical but without the petroleum. I love the original, and this is just as good IMO. I don't think you would be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Djamison66 View Post
    I own this one. It is very much like the original, almost identical but without the petroleum. I love the original, and this is just as good IMO. I don't think you would be disappointed.
    Same here.

Thanks guys!!! Any idea where to purchase?

Bfree, I don't know about this one. I think it's all top notes and middle notes. It doesn't seem to have the richness of the original or the kind of direct punch the original has. It has the light and wonderful honeysuckle, and its got the weird off odd dry catch in the nose that the original has (forgive me--lack of better words or identification), but it always seems distant, cold, and unwelcoming to me without the rest of the Fahrenheit package. I guess the motor oil richness I kind of like, so maybe this review is of less value to you considering I'm the source.

At first I thought Summer had only about two hours of life and I was disgusted since the orig lasts so long on me. But with subsequent Summer wearings I've seen that it does stick around very well. Pretty linear too.

Heck, I'm talking myself into wearing this one this week now.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    Thanks guys!!! Any idea where to purchase?
    Looks like we posted at the same time. I think I got mine at Perfumania. Otherwise it was probably BeautyEncounter, but a couple years ago.

Not one you should regret trying at all. In fact there's a good chance it'll be great for you.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

What about the different year versions ... are they different ( like the eternal CK One Summer versions ) or is it the same scent? A Google search brings up many different year versions of Fahrenheit Summer (2006, 2007, etc.) What year versions do you guys own?