Code of Conduct

Default Amouage Mini-Set

I want to buy this http://www.amouage.com/boutique/products/?ID=205

I was wondering if 180 euro is worth for this set, or maybe I can find something cheaper elsewhere, I really heard a lot of beautiful things about Amouage.

Tell me what you think

Cheers.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Default Re: Amouage Mini-Set

Quote Originally Posted by trapper View Post
    I want to buy this http://www.amouage.com/boutique/products/?ID=205

I was wondering if 180 euro is worth for this set, or maybe I can find something cheaper elsewhere, I really heard a lot of beautiful things about Amouage.

Tell me what you think

Cheers.
    Hi Trapper!
    I`ve saw this one, really beautiful! I`m waiting to see if i can find one of this one ebay someday
    I`d recommend the fragrance sample set instead of this one, if you`re buying to test amouage fragrances. The sample set is cheaper I think, and it comes almost all masculine fragrances from the line. The sample set also appears with some frequence at ebay auctions, if you pay attention there you can grab one at a better price.
    Personally, i love amouge. The fragrances aren`t cheap, but you get full quality from the package to the bottle to the juice. My favorite from this line is Jubilation XXV, but i also enjoy lyric (a great rose fragrance for men), epic (in my opinion, a green wood leather scent), dia (a easier version of gold, but still dark, great for refined moments), ciel (an animalic citrus). Gold is one of the hardest one of the line. It`s so complex, so ornated with details, beginning with an aldeidic dandy floral thing that scares you at first but develops to a deep frankincense and spice base. I have the gold soap, it`s gorgeous, since the soap is concentrated on the incense smell surrounded by spices like cinnamon and clove. Awesome for bathing in colder days.

Cheers,

Rick

I also recommend buying the mini sampler set instead. The one I am recommending has tiny 2ml spray bottles.
    They sell for quite an attractive price on ebay UK.

I think that's a more economical way of trying out Amouage scents. Once you've tested them, you can then use the
    money you've saved to buy a bottle that you like.

180 Euro is around £160+
    It's far cheaper at £120 from http://www.maisonamour.co.uk/acatalog/Amouage.html As mentioned above, there are smaller sample sets available.