Code of Conduct

Post Creed GIT and Royal Water

So, I went and bought two little 2.5 ml. samples from The Perfumed Court. Ordered 3/31/10 and received today 4/6/10. Excellent package, and plenty of bubble wrap.

First with the GIT. It does smell different from Cool Water. I got my bottle of Cool Water out to compare, and yes I can smell the difference. I will spray each on my elbow and tell later. For the record, I put GIT on the left and CW on the right.

Royal Water smells almost like a florists shop. I really don't own any other similar scents. But, it is a nice pleasant smell.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed GIT and Royal Water

I love the peppermint that comes through in Royal Water. It's always a toss of the coin for me to buy either this or Annick Goutal Eau du Sud, which isn't exactly similar, but it does share quite a few notes and is far cheaper.

Well, here it is, all I can say is GIT for the win.. I can see myself buying a bottle in the future. I am going to wear Royal Water tonight to work. My next question is this, is Royal Water a safe buy from say fragrancenet or costco? I will buy GIT at NM or the Creed Boutique. I have never read about Royal Water being faked? Thanks.

Creed Green Irish Tweed (a fresh, authentic bottle) is possibly the best men's fragrance ever created. There is no equal. Cool Water isn't worth the cardboard that GIT is boxed in, nor is any other fragrance.

Royal Water is nice, but definitely on the feminine side and definitely on the "older" side. It's a little too fabric-softener for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustjim View Post
    Well, here it is, all I can say is GIT for the win.. I can see myself buying a bottle in the future. I am going to wear Royal Water tonight to work. My next question is this, is Royal Water a safe buy from say fragrancenet or costco? I will buy GIT at NM or the Creed Boutique. I have never read about Royal Water being faked? Thanks.
    Others can weigh in, but generally Scentiments.com and Fragrancenet.com are known to deal in real Creeds. I'm sure if Costco has it, it's authentic.

vita odorifera
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I own both and like them very much, GIT being the preferred. RW is one of the scents i wear when a "safe" frag is needed. I wouldn't consider RW feminine though.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....