Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Would you wear something you don't like if it gets you compliments?

Never ever.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

It's hard for me to wear something that I dislike. However I do make several attempts before writing off a fragrance. If during these trials, I get complimented consistently, I'd try harder to see if there is something I am missing in the perfume. Eventually, if I still don't like it, I would not wear it.

A big NO , i wear perfumes exclusive for my own pleasure . No matter how much a love or appreciate others i wont wear a perfume just to please them .
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die, too (TW)

NO!

Not a chance.

A no from me. I am another whose doesn't care what other people think of what I am wearing. If I get a compliment its usually a surprise to me. Don't even think about getting a compliment. Now I have never had someone say, you smell vile.
    DONNA

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

I probably would but not for compliments. Compliments are overrated.

Not only no, hell NO. There just isn't enough skin time to waste on frags that I personally don't like.

Besides, I wear scents for me and me alone. I cannot imagine trying to tolerate something I despised, it would ruin the occasion.

No way.

No, if i dont like ,I dont wear, even if its a present. In the contrary, if i love a perfume that my partner doesn't , i don't wear it when i am with him-or i change partnerI dont know for good or bad, my husband has almost anosmia so ,since married and ... faithful, I wear whatever i enjoy,no matter the compliments(who is expected to compliment my beloved BANDIT?)Only my kids count for me, they often go to my bedroom and smell my pillow...Only my youngest daughter hates MITSUKO...In her age(7) maybe i would hate it too.

I would never wear something I don't like.
    Hypothetically, IF someone close to me told me they hated a particular scent I enjoyed, I would make an effort to wear another scent around them, but that is as far as it would go. Anyone else would just have to endure my smelliness for the duration
    Currently wearing: Ma Griffe by Carven