Code of Conduct

Default Parfums de Nicolaļ from a UK online seller

ok is there any on line sellers of Parfums de Nicolaļ? i would get it from luckyscent.com but the delivery is $30 for a fragrance that is $45... if the fragrance costed more then i would not mind the $30 delivery, BUT I don't want to buy more things just yet...

Default Re: Parfums de Nicolaļ from a UK online seller

I think you can purchase directly from PdN... www.pnicolai.com

Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    I think you can purchase directly from PdN... www.pnicolai.com
    thank you so much got the number for the store in London and they can post it out to me and it is ONLY £25 + £3 p&p ... o and mrclmind your review is one of the reason I'm getting it

Quote Originally Posted by abzr88 View Post
    thank you so much got the number for the store in London and they can post it out to me and it is ONLY £25 + £3 p&p ... o and mrclmind your review is one of the reason I'm getting it
    Oh dear... I hope you like it. If not, please don't hate me . Which one are you buying?

Quote Originally Posted by mrclmind View Post
    Oh dear... I hope you like it. If not, please don't hate me . Which one are you buying?
    lol New York I have read enough about it to make a confident blind buy.
    Last edited by abzr88; 30th March 2010 at 05:02 PM.

Excellent choice. Very nice, spicy masculine oriental. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

I'm buying Patchouli Homme this week, I haven't got time to go into the store, so I am going to get them to post it to me, which will be cheaper than a daily travelcard anyway!
    Last edited by HDS1963; 30th March 2010 at 06:11 PM.
    In a world where people smell bad, it is the personal responsibility of every Basenoter to improve the world one SotD at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by HDS1963 View Post
    I'm buying Patchouli Homme this week, I haven't got time to go into the store, so I am going to get them to post it to me, which will be cheaper than a daily travelcard anyway!
    Another very excellent scent. It was quite different from what I was expecting... I can't remember if it is EDP or not, but it sure acts like one... powerful and tenacious.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I went and bought New York from their London shop also on the basis of mrclmind's review (on YouTube). I tested at the store of course but bought it without waiting for the drydown.

One of the marvels of New York is how it can be all things to all men. It is indeed a spicy oriental but it has a wonderfully fresh feeling too. On my skin there is a great leather accord which is very restrained and light. As far as I am concerned New York deserves all the praise it gets. I haven't stopped wearing it since I bought it a week go.

The London store is absolutely tiny and very modest indeed. Considering the heritage of the creator and the sheer quality of the fragrance one might imagine a large glittering emporium on New Bond Street or just off Sloane Square. The fact that Parfum de Nicolai's setting is rather humble leads me to surmise that Patricia is only interested in the most important thing - making the fragrances smell terrific!

I think you will be extremely pleased with your purchase of PdN New York. It is classic and elegant, and you will enjoy the whole experience from application to complete drydown.

Now, Patchouli Homme is an olfactory sledgehammer. Get your best hold and hang on tight. You're in for a wild ride!