Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default Xerjoff Fragrances, Sergio Momo, Cairomerta and me - samples

Hi guys !

I was thrilled to meet Sergio Momo of Xerjoff Fragrances and our very own Cairomerta in LA at Luckyscent ,entirely by accident . it was fantastic. Xerjoff very kindly sent me samples of Xerjoff perfumes which I will be sampling and then passing on to other Basenoters too so they can experience these juices. Please see the thread at the ladies' forum where I have put up pictures of Sergio, Cairomerta , the samples and me.
    Last edited by Mimi Gardenia; 8th April 2010 at 03:04 AM.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Default Re: Xerjoff Fragrances, Sergio Momo, Cairomerta and me - samples

That`s great news! Lucky you and cairomerta!
    Going to feminine part of forum to look some notes about new perfumes by Xerjoff...
    Vetiver The Great!!!

There are 4 new Xerjoffs being released (Nio, Lua, Tobacco Oroville and Oesel). I have them all and they are stunning. The entire Xerjoff line are now available in really nice decadent silk bag pouches with regular but beautifully decorated cardboard boxes. The large gift box option will still be available too. The shooting stars line will also be available in 50ml and 100ml and the new silk bag option will be much less expensive and more accessible for everyone to purchase. In addition the 17/17 line (Homme, Elle, Irisss and XXY) will be available this fall in 100ml bottles too. I have seen them and they are absolutely beautiful. This is going to be a real treat for everyone to finally hopefully buy this line as they are incredibly made and the quality of the perfumes are very noticeable. The entire line will be hitting the USA very very soon at 2 known retailers who will be announced soon. I will keep everyone up to date on availability and release dates.

Lua Notes:
    Head: Bergamot, Orange, Melon
    Heart: Lily of the Valley, Bulgarian Rose, Iris, Pink Pepper
    Base: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk

Oesel Notes:
    Head: Orange Blossom, Petitgrain, Lemon
    Heart: Bulgarian Rose, Acacia Blossom, Jasmine
    Base: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Tobacco Flower, Ambergris

Oroville Notes:
    Head: Orange, Camomile, Clary Sage
    Heart: Galbanum, Orange Blossom, Carnation, Tobacco, Sandalwood
    Base: Ambergris, Vanilla, Musk

Nio Notes:
    Head: Bergamont, Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg
    Heart: Jasmine, Green Notes
    Base: Cedarwood, Lignum Vitae, Vetiver, Patchouli, Ambergris
    Last edited by cairomerta; 8th April 2010 at 02:09 PM.

Hey everyone. You should follow Xerjoff on facebook and that way you can get updates for new releases and items! Here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...7652671?ref=mf
    Last edited by cairomerta; 8th April 2010 at 09:00 PM.

Banned

This is very exciting. I heard they were planning on launching a web store, but this is great Xerjoff is launching in the USA with LOWER pricing!
    Last edited by teger; 8th April 2010 at 09:13 PM.

Wait, so is Lucky Scent going to be carrying Xerjoff? I really wish they would lower those prices, even I, who am not one to shy away from more expensive fragrances, have to draw the line somewhere.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Wait, so is Lucky Scent going to be carrying Xerjoff? I really wish they would lower those prices, even I, who am not one to shy away from more expensive fragrances, have to draw the line somewhere.
    Well your wish has come true!! The Shooting stars line will now be offered in Silk bag (Very thick and plush) options placed in regular cardboard (Nicely decorated) boxes. They are beautiful! The prices will be significantly lower. Low $300's. Also, 100ml options will be available. They will be in the USA very very soon. All prices and information will be released soon. Keep an eye out. I will keep everyone up to date.
    Last edited by cairomerta; 8th April 2010 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cairomerta View Post
    Well your wish has come true!! The Shooting stars line will now be offered in Silk bag (Very thick and plush) options placed in regular cardboard (Nicely decorated) boxes. They are beautiful! The prices will be significantly lower. Low $300's. Also, 100ml options will be available. They will be in the USA very very soon. All prices and information will be released soon. Keep an eye out. I will keep everyone up to date.
    How much will the 17/17 line be cairomerta? I purchased a 50ml refill of Irisss from Roja Dove for 350 GBP...it was stolen from me later (that's a different story). Will the 17/17 line be available in 100ml or in EDP?

Hi everyone. I think this is a good time to let everyone know what I was doing with Sergio and what is going on. I am working with Sergio to set up local distribution of the Xerjoff line in the USA. I have been a long time fan of Xerjoff and have become good friends with Sergio and now we will be working together to have this line carried here.

Sergio has seen peoples responses to the line and has come out with the Shooting stars line available in really beautiful silk pouches which are then put into a beautifully decorated cardboard box. The full gift box presentations will still be available too. The new silk pouch options will be priced at $345 for 50ml. They will also be available in 100ml's.

Xerjoff will also be coming out with 100ml EDP of the 17/17 line. They will be clear glass bottles like the shooting stars line but with beautiful different stone plaques on the front. (Homme is black, XXY blue, Irisss Green and Elle tannish brown.) These will all be beautiful cut slabs put on the front. I have seen them. They will available in fall and the prices will be a lot more accessible for everyone but still valued more than the rest of the line. Around high $600's I believe

I have spoken to him and he is very aware of basenoters (Loves the site) and wants to available to everyone. So what I am going to do in the next month or so when all is set up, I will set up a thread where people will be able to submit questions and I will choose the top 10 or so and send them his way so he can answer them and have everyone get to know the line some more.

I also have in stock a fair amount of samples to give out. Shooting stars, 17/17 and Casamorati. I will prepare a men's set and a womens set (Mens will include all 3 lines and womens will include all 3 lines) of the line and send them out.

What I would like to do is for the first round of samples is the following:

The first 5 men and 5 women who PM me will get the first round of samples. This can only be for members in the USA. Sorry but the cost to send these out will be expensive. Please include your addresses in the PM's. I will announce who the winners are after I reach 5 men and 5 women.

I will follow up after with a second round of samples at a later time. Good luck.

Also, those who do not get into the first round, Mysticknot is kind enough to help out in a sample go around. You can contact her for details. Thanks Mystic!
    Last edited by cairomerta; 9th April 2010 at 01:03 AM.

Still some space available to receive sample sets. Send me a PM.

Basenotes Institution

I started the Xerjoff sampling thread on the ladies' forum ... come over and have a look. So far, I have tried 4 . The Casamorati collection and 2 of the XJ 17/17 Collection. Right now, I do smell quite divine !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.