Code of Conduct

Default africaimports.com <-- Something very wrong going on here...

... but I haven't decided if it's right for me.

Take a look: http://africaimports.com/items.asp?Cc=mensdesigner&Bc=

If these aren't just reformulations/copies of the originals, what did they do? Steal a truck shipping perfumes and re-package them? If they ARE just copies, this site is blatantly using the brand names and fragrance names as well as some of their corresponding advertising slogans and such.

Wow. I'm tempted to order a Bvlgari PH Soir for a few dollars and see how it compares to mine.

Default Re: africaimports.com <-- Something very wrong going on here...

They look like 'designer imposter' oils.

From the few girly versions I've tried, the quality can be variable. Some can be quite good, if a bit linear. I'd imagine that someone, somewhere has access to mass spectrum chromatography to produce some of these sorts of copies.

There's quite a market among people who won't use alcohol in any form, but still want the latest designer frag.
    Out here we are running for the wide open spaces, the road-smell after the rain.

Hmm. So it's possible some of these may smell AND act the same way as the designer frags? Very doubtful, right? Nice handle, by the way. Ichor is one of my favorite words. Petra is a city's name and Ichor is the fluidic discharge from an ulcer or a wound, but could you elaborate on what they mean together? A city's discharge doesn't make sense to me.

Oils act a little differently to alcohol based perfumes to start with. They tend to stay closer to the skin, with less marked progression. Also, if I was in the business of making designer copies, I imagine the temptation would be to do it as cheaply as possible; swapping the more expensive naturals out for synthetics, using the cheapest possible quality of EOs and trimming the ingredients down to the bare minimum.

Petra Ichor - a play on Petrichor, the scent after rain on sun warmed earth.
    Out here we are running for the wide open spaces, the road-smell after the rain.

I was just looking at this site and they have a knockoff for Clinique Simply which I used to love and it has been discontinued. I wonder if this scent would be any good.

Buy it and let us know!