Code of Conduct

Default Anyone here who has ordered Creed MI from fragrancenet In the last month or two Help!

Anyone here who has ordered Creed MI in the last two months from fragrancenet
    please help me out and share ur serial number on your bottle.
    I just ordered a bottle but i really want a 09 serial number cause I am not even going to use it till end of summer..
    Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Anyone here who has ordered Creed MI from fragrancenet In the last month or two Help!

I'll post my serial number when I get my bottle...
    I got a 09 Creed Vetiver from them last month so I hope I am as lucky this time

Default Re: Anyone here who has ordered Creed MI from fragrancenet In the last month or two Help!

Lot# C3309P01...........smells incredible!
    sb[]p

Thanks that's an 09 bottle I pretty sure !!! I hope I gt that Lot number

I don't really get what difference that makes.
    Sell/Trade-- Issey Miyake(Summer '09)~Calvin Klein(One Summer '07 & '09)~Eau De Grey Flannel

Buy/Swap-- http://www.basenotes.net/threads/250...e-Want-Edition.

I ordered from Amazon but got one from 08. Still, not complaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Geikamir View Post
    I don't really get what difference that makes.
    To make sure it's authentic, since even reputable dealers can rip you off with fake Creeds.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    To make sure it's authentic, since even reputable dealers can rip you off with fake Creeds.
    Does the year it came out matter? I guess it has something to do with it smelling old?
    Sell/Trade-- Issey Miyake(Summer '09)~Calvin Klein(One Summer '07 & '09)~Eau De Grey Flannel

Quote Originally Posted by Geikamir View Post
    Does the year it came out matter? I guess it has something to do with it smelling old?
    That too, Creed frags go bad quicker because of their more natural ingredients. Think of fragrances as food, ones that are more synthetic = food with more preservatives which make them last longer vs. natural frags or less processed and more natural foods which will have a shorter shelf life.
    Last edited by The_Cologneist; 9th April 2010 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    That too, Creed frags go bad quicker because of their more natural ingredients. Think of fragrances as food, ones that are more synthetic = food with more preservatives which make them last longer vs. natural frags or less processed and more natural foods which will have a shorter shelf life.
    Ah, I see.

I guess it's a good thing I have very little exposure to niche and 'natural' fragrances. I guess being ignorant is bliss in some circumstances. My wallet definitely thanks me.

LOL ya, they will def take a toll on your wallet.

Thanks !! my bottle is on the way hope its the same 3309 number

Well I got my 40z bottle of MI today from Fragrancenet.com......My serial number was C3309W01 and it was inkjetted on the bottom of the box and the bottom of the bottle, not stamped on the glass like usual. I would be alarmed but the Green Irish Tweed I bought from SAKS FIFTH had the same type on Inkjet Serial Number on the bottom of the bottle and the box as well...Anyone else by a bottle that had that inkjet number on the bottle before????

Just to tag on to the conversation about the dates. If I ordered creed samples via ebay and they all seem to wither quickly on my skin with the exception of GIT which lasts a little longer could the samples be old and have that short life? There are some samples I liked but ust wouldnt order because they dried away, way too fast.

they could be old...i notice that GIT last longest out of all the popular creeds

I got my Royal Water and GIT on Monday from Fragrancenet. Both are from 08.

I have a bottle of MI on the way right now. Since you just got yours and got a 09 bottle hopefully I will have the same luck.

has anyone ever noticed the inkjet number instead of the etched number ???

My boxes have those.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBee456 View Post
    has anyone ever noticed the inkjet number instead of the etched number ???
    The testers at nordstroms have inkjet serial numbers on the bottom on the bottles.

maybe the inkjet number on the bottom of my bottle means it was a tester...i wonder maybe creed forgets to etch some bottles

Oh boy, here we go again...
    Haikus are easy
    But do not always make sense
    Refrigerator

And here (just search for Slim):
    http://scentsplits.wikidot.com/current-splits

The authenticity of any Creed is in direct proportion to the money you've paid for it. Hope this helps.

Oh, my bad I re-read the post. My bottles have the numbers etched into them, the boxes have printed labels.