Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Default Re: Xerjoff Reviews Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cairomerta View Post
    Just a quick Reminder:

Next Monday the 10th I will be giving away one bottle of Mefisto for men and Fiore D'Ulivo for women compliments of Xerjoff. the winner will be chosen by a random # generator. The winning number will correspond to the review number in each of the Woman's and Mens Xerjoff reviews thread. Anyone who received samples, get your reviews in and increase your odd to win. This is just a little thank you from to you all for you time to review.
    Yayyyy, How EXCITING!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Today it's UDEN Review
    When I first sampled this I wasn't that keen. I think it was mainly because it is different from what I normally go for, but having returned to this over the last few days I definitely like it. It's classed as a marine fougere and is meant to conjure up the white limestone cliffs of the Amalfi in Southern Italy and if that region smells as good as this, then I certainly want to go there for a holiday. It's an extremely fresh uplifting scent, plenty of citrus at first and I can smell grapefruit and what appears to be lemon and/or bergamot. Rum absolute is mentioned in the heart notes and I can smell this, before the amber and vanilla and musk come through in the bass notes. Coffee is also listed as one of the notes, but it's possibly buried in the mix as I can't smell this.
    This is another top quality fragrance from Xerjoff and very long lasting. It's now 4 hours since I sprayed it and I can still smell this on me. The only other marine perfume I've ever tried is i Profumi di Firenze Brezza di Mare which is a superb fragrance in its own right. There's a slight resemblance in the top notes, but the Xerjoff completely blows the Firenze out of the water (or sea) in my opinion, so a big thumbs up from me. 10/10
    Great review. I tried Uden last night, and was simply blown away by it. I really can't do it justice with a review, since I don't really know what I'm smelling. I don't think I notice anything particularly marine about it though. It's just a super smooth, suave, and sexy spicy citrus. Oh, and I get the rum too! Quite an odd, but beautiful combination with the citrus.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Disclaimer: I have to admit that this one had my nose VERY confused. (probably because it's a scent out of my "comfort zone", and because, after all, I am an amateur at this.) So, in an attempt to "unconfuse" it, I consulted heavily both Cairomerta's mention of the notes in this one, and some other sources for references to help me learn more about this type of scent. Whenever I went "what in the world IS that" after four or five sniffs, I consulted.

Shooting stars:
    Tobacco Oroville

The impression at the very first is definitely a pipe tobacco even when it seems only to be the clary sage that is up front, starts very strong giving a sweet, slightly soapy nature to the top. Not a strong orange top, in other words, not a fresh citrus blast like Acqua di Parma's scents.

As it settles I can only just get hints of the stated orange and camomile, the soapiness going more spicy… a spicy sweet/woody/green floral note with tobacco and sandalwood under it and a little somewhat peppery sharpness. My nose isn't "getting" orange blossom but it could be contributing to the sweetness. This reminds me of another scent that is strong and soapy (that strong soapy-sweet- top reminds me more of JHL without what I smell in JHL as clove/rose, and (Edit) actually after giving some time), even more of the emerging heart/base of AdP Colonia Assoluta Like two short phases of each of those scents' heart notes.)

The tobacco never comes FORWARD but seems only "suggested" as this continues to unfold. Hints of something salty and the sandalwood (at one point I felt like I was actually in a room full of sandalwood incense, the sandalwood is so strong on my skin.) The sweet elements in this perfume are to me a little overpowering… this has so much happening on my skin that is sweet, spicy, woody, musky, soapy, slightly peppery… my amateur nose doesn't really know what to make of it all.

The base does have a definite saltiness backing everything up, presumably that's a note of the ambergris… I'm not getting vanilla at all with this but that may not yet have emerged. But the base is definitely a salty note with a little light musk, and now, yes, vanilla combining softly to make this base seem a little, and this could be just the vanilla and the salt, but it smells ever so slightly cookie/biscuit/biscotti-esque. (crazy, huh.) Not FOODY, just as though you're out in the warm sun and have just snacked on something baked, and the salt from the baked goods and your skin have combined with the vanilla and other flavoring, and you catch that scent on your hand.

And the baked-goods note of the saltiness alternates with a slightly animalic salty. I love the way horses smell when you groom them after an exercise, and this has TINY hints of that. And of course, that makes me think that there may be hints of leather beneath all of it, saddle soap and freshly cleaned leather, but VERY light... that could just be the combination of all those other notes!

Anyway, that's how my nose "saw it" and two hours in, the base is there. My emotional association with this scent is in how it reminds me of an uncle who pretty much smelled like this. He always visited freshly-shaven and smelling like the soapy-clary sage top notes that are in this one.

Not one I would choose for myself (would choose it for a guy, most likely) but this seems like an interesting and complex scent nonetheless. (and took me on a little educational journey in the process. How cool is that?)
    Last edited by actiasluna; 5th May 2010 at 01:16 AM.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Dhofar

I don't know where the hell Xerjoff gets their ingredients. They're so superior to any other line I've encountered. The lavender in Dhofar is just heavenly. Mix in just the right amount of pine needles and you have a great masculine scent. Throw in a dash of carnation to give it that Egoiste Concentree vibe, and it gets more fun. The whole thing is supported by Santal wood, patchouli, and ciste labano which sounds almost overpowering. It's not - I just can't figure out how the nose was able to use just the right ratios of all the ingredients to make such an elegant scent. It seems when ever I talk about ANY Xerjoff scent I can't refrain from using the word elegant. Let me just throw out a couple of adjectives to sum up my feelings on Dhofar - stylish, refined, suave, polished, classy, sublime, sumptuous-----
    a scent for the discriminating man.
    Last edited by thebeck; 5th May 2010 at 07:43 PM.

Cairomerta was kind enough to send roughly a dozen samples of men's & women's items when I was offering to buy some of the ones which sounded interesting. I am glad to offer my input in exchange for that kindness.

Almost everyone raves about the quality of ingredients in these perfumes. They are exactly right about that. There is very little in perfumes and colognes which are largely available today that use the quality of these ingredients.

They're just amazingly deep.

One of my first tests was Fiero for men. On my skin - after a days work outdoors - this one exhibits a fairly green accord feel and is slightly floral. There is absolutely none of the citrus top note others have observed. What stands out most to me though is a VERY slight tinge of smooth vetiver and wood.

For those who don't particularly appreciate or like vetiver - this is one that should at least be tested. Nothing harsh or sharp just a creamy and sort of unusual smoothness. The ultimate drydown reveals a subtle amber to the mix.

That's a little odd in the beginning but adds a nice finishing touch. Also odd - the end is where a light citrus note injects itself for a few minutes then recedes. This composition is masterful.

I can see this being an asset in high-end client meetings, subdued 'one on ones' or nights out with a new friend. Cautions though - it's gonna project money, style and a touch of aloofness. Said another way, I think we'd better be ready to 'step in' and wear it instead of the reverse.
    This one is fairly subtle but strong in character.

Next up were Modoc and Irisss. Both of these were instructive. I learned that while I like the flowers I cannot stand the scent of Iris. It's entirely too grating and raspy - nails on a chalkboard. NOPE, not going there thanks. I CAN be positive though, by saying that when Irisss has had about 6 or 8 hours to 'sink in' it's really, really nice. The journey - however - just isn't worth the destination for me. I definitely wouldn't wanna be laying in bed next to someone wearing it. Too many visions of grandma and that's just too much therapy to undertake.

Modoc, however, is the exception to this rule. I still can't warm to the Iris note but the ultimate drydown of this one maybe should be classified as a woody iris or maybe even musky - either way it keeps reaching out attracting me back to it. The end result here is just glorious, unlike anything I have ever tried before. In fact, this one just may have top shelf status alongside my Mazzolari Lui. That's a lofty realm for it to exist in.
    Last edited by SoGent; 5th May 2010 at 02:35 AM.

Hi actiasluna

What I like about Oroville is the peppery carnation note and how it plays with the tobacco note. If you think about the tobacco note, I dont get it as a pipe tobacco but image it as a freshly picked tobacco leaf that has been washed in really cold water leaving the tobacco leaf damp. It still has that freshness to it but a little earthiness was brought out by the washing. If you know what I mean. I hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Dhofar

I don't know where the hell Xerjoff gets there ingredients. They're so superior to any other line I've encountered. The lavender in Dhofar is just heavenly. Mix in just the right amount of pine needles and you have a great masculine scent. Throw in a dash of carnation to give it that Egoiste Concentree vibe, and it gets more fun. The whole thing is supported by Santal wood, patchouli, and ciste labano which sounds almost overpowering. It's not - I just can't figure out how the nose was able to use just the right ratios of all the ingredients to make such an elegant scent. It seems when ever I talk about ANY Xerjoff scent I can't refrain from using the word elegant. Let me just throw out a couple of adjectives to sum up my feelings on Dhofar - stylish, refined, suave, polished, classy, sublime, sumptuous------a scent for the discriminating man.
    Dhofar does have a very sophisticated elegance to it. It doesn't try to make a bold statement like all the others. Its classy and timeless in its approach.

Quote Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
    Cairomerta was kind enough to send roughly a dozen samples of men's & women's items when I was offering to buy some of the ones which sounded interesting. I am glad to offer my input in exchange for that kindness.

Almost everyone raves about the quality of ingredients in these perfumes. They are exactly right about that. There is very little in perfumes and colognes which are largely available today that use the quality of these ingredients.

They're just amazingly deep.

One of my first tests was Fiero for men. On my skin - after a days work outdoors - this one exhibits a fairly green accord feel and is slightly floral. There is absolutely none of the citrus top note others have observed. What stands out most to me though is a VERY slight tinge of smooth vetiver and wood.

For those who don't particularly appreciate or like vetiver - this is one that should at least be tested. Nothing harsh or sharp just a creamy and sort of unusual smoothness. The ultimate drydown reveals a subtle amber to the mix.

That's a little odd in the beginning but adds a nice finishing touch. Also odd - the end is where a light citrus note injects itself for a few minutes then recedes. This composition is masterful.

I can see this being an asset in high-end client meetings, subdued 'one on ones' or nights out with a new friend. Cautions though - it's gonna project money, style and a touch of aloofness. Said another way, I think we'd better be ready to 'step in' and wear it instead of the reverse.
    This one is fairly subtle but strong in character.

Next up were Modoc and Irisss. Both of these were instructive. I learned that while I like the flowers I cannot stand the scent of Iris. It's entirely too grating and raspy - nails on a chalkboard. NOPE, not going there thanks. I CAN be positive though, by saying that when Irisss has had about 6 or 8 hours to 'sink in' it's really, really nice. The journey - however - just isn't worth the destination for me. I definitely wouldn't wanna be laying in bed next to someone wearing it. Too many visions of grandma and that's just too much therapy to undertake.
    No problem Sogent. Its my pleasure and I look forward to your reviews!
    Last edited by cairomerta; 5th May 2010 at 01:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Great review. I tried Uden last night, and was simply blown away by it. I really can't do it justice with a review, since I don't really know what I'm smelling. I don't think I notice anything particularly marine about it though. It's just a super smooth, suave, and sexy spicy citrus. Oh, and I get the rum too! Quite an odd, but beautiful combination with the citrus.
    Dont feel bad....I gave it my best shot......lol...it really cant be put in words

Blog Entries

Dhofar

I don't know where the hell Xerjoff gets there ingredients. They're so superior to any other line I've encountered. The lavender in Dhofar is just heavenly. Mix in just the right amount of pine needles and you have a great masculine scent. Throw in a dash of carnation to give it that Egoiste Concentree vibe, and it gets more fun. The whole thing is supported by Santal wood, patchouli, and ciste labano which sounds almost overpowering. It's not - I just can't figure out how the nose was able to use just the right ratios of all the ingredients to make such an elegant scent. It seems when ever I talk about ANY Xerjoff scent I can't refrain from using the word elegant. Let me just throw out a couple of adjectives to sum up my feelings on Dhofar - stylish, refined, suave, polished, classy, sublime, sumptuous------a scent for the discriminating man.
    I have to say hands down.....Dhofar is my fav...then Uden..then Mefisto,Homme,XXY,Iriss

Smile Re: Xerjoff Reviews Thread

Today it's KOBE
    Kobe starts off on me as a very lively fresh citrus. Amazing orange and bergamot notes come through which I find are very uplifting. I can certainly smell the wonderful neroli and also the woods and resins which are present. The notes mention exotic rose woods and balsamic resins, oud and palisanderwood. I've only smelt a few ouds in the past and I found them to be very sickly sweet and overpowering, but Kobe is certainly not sickly sweet. The initial orange notes last for ages and just when you think they are fading, they pop up out of nowhere again. This is another one that I like very much from Xerjoff, it's been on my skin now for over 4 hours and I can still easily smell it, so long lasting and value for money here It's listed as a woody citrus. If there is such a thing as an oriental woody citrus hehe then this would be up there at the top 10/10 can't fault it one bit

Dhofar on my hand today, and whoa! It's incredible. It's basically a traditional masculine fougere done with fabulous ingredients and superb blending, but it has a twist. It has a spicy base that seems to have a nice dose of cumin. I can't really add much to what's already been said on it, but that cumin note makes this one way interesting.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Just a quick reminder... Parfums Raffy has issued a coupon code just for Basenoters

The coupon code is "basenotes". The coupon works now and is good for 10% off anything on the site including Amouage, Montales, & Xerjoff's

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    Dhofar on my hand today, and whoa! It's incredible. It's basically a traditional masculine fougere done with fabulous ingredients and superb blending, but it has a twist. It has a spicy base that seems to have a nice dose of cumin. I can't really add much to what's already been said on it, but that cumin note makes this one way interesting.
    I'm trying it today too. The cumin was incredibly potent (but really amazingly natural, it was the best smelling cumin note I've smelled beside Rose 31), and really bloomed on my skin. I really don't like cumin, so I gently scrubbed the application spot, and Viola! Now, I get what everyone else is describing. I get mainly lavender, but some patchouli and carnation as well, but still the main player is lavender and it's gorgeous. I can't, however, get through that cumin every time I were to wear this.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Just a quick reminder... Parfums Raffy has issued a coupon code just for Basenoters

The coupon code is "basenotes". The coupon works now and is good for 10% off anything on the site including Amouage, Montales, & Xerjoff's
    Thanks! My Wife just used the coupon to buy me a bottle of Uden for my birthday in two weeks. Nice wife.

Thanks! My Wife just used the coupon to buy me a bottle of Uden for my birthday in two weeks. Nice wife.
    Nice Wife indeed! Uden is amazing!!!!

Hi actiasluna

What I like about Oroville is the peppery carnation note and how it plays with the tobacco note. If you think about the tobacco note, I dont get it as a pipe tobacco but image it as a freshly picked tobacco leaf that has been washed in really cold water leaving the tobacco leaf damp. It still has that freshness to it but a little earthiness was brought out by the washing. If you know what I mean. I hope that makes sense.
    Yes it does. It was very nice and I struggled with it like no other scent I have (obviously, LOL)...

Today I'm testing OESEL and I'm going to simplify... I like it.

(okay, I'll go a little into what I like about it... one thing I notice about most of the Xerjoffs is their smoooootthhhness... the scents blend seamlessly into one another and the stages of development do as well. Maybe that was what was throwing me about Oroville, there was a lot more "movement" there to me than with the other scents, if that makes sense.)

Anway in OESEL the initial orange blossom/citrus is indeed there to my nose and nice creamy but not too sweet with the hints of citrus around it... and it settled down into a lovely creamy, heady smooth floral again with a little spiciness to it. (and the Xerjoff ingredients ARE obiously very quality and smell quite natural to me.) The patchouli underneath is floating up and is quite nice. This is SO pretty! I do get a hint of a nutty, vanilla edge to the floral... and yes, it does have a woody base that is just lovely. Clean, sweet, spicy, lovely. Strong but not overpowering... smooth and present.

I like.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore

Further testing of Uden today. The opening is meh but the PROGRESSION and the ultimate drydown of coffee, rum, amber and woods.
    OMG - this is a keeper.

I really can't add much to what's already been said about this one. The depth of the fragrances offered by this brand is what this hobby is all about for me.

I tried XJ 17/17 XXY and is a really beautiful one, superb citrus opening and I got a little pepper too, and the drydown is amazing I don't get patchouli on my skin but everything else, is an amazing scent, I applied some on my wrist and it lasted all day! The quality of the ingredients are out of this world.
    Another winner from this line, I'll keep on testing the others.
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Mazzolari

Today it was

Uden:
    Grapefruit, Guaic wood, Rum, Coffee, Vanilla, Amber

A clear sulfurous-free grapefruit opening dissipates almost immediately into the main accord of rum and coffee. The rum note is decent but has a Lacoste pour homme vibe about it, where the rum note is surrounded by some fizzy woods. The coffee note does its part - think Bond no. 9s New Haarlem or thereabouts in terms of quality of the coffee note. The rum, coffee woods accord persists for a while before landing on a vanilla base. While the fragrance is linear, it smells decent. But this coffee/rum thing has been done many times before and in some cases in a more attractive manner.

BTW, someone said that this is classified a marine fragrance.....how in the world is that possible ? To me its a dry woods fragrance.
    Last edited by zztopp; 6th May 2010 at 04:33 AM.
    -

In the oficial Xerjoff booklet, Uden is listed as a Marine Fougere. It goes onto say it starts like a surging wave and mentions the sea spray note shortly gives way to a bright marine breeze. It mentions Bergamot and Coumarin is in it and ends by describing it as a breathe of enduring oceanic fragrance. As with any fragrance, they'll smell different on us due to our skin chemistry, so pot luck I guess

Today for me it's the turn of FIERO this is the last men's that I like from what I've purchased or sampled. XXY I found too heavy and spicy for me, XJ 17/17 Homme I don't like leather in any fragrance so I knew I wouldn't be able to take to this, Modoc and Dhofar too spicy/aromatic for my liking and I'm not keen on tobacco so that ruled Oroville and Oesel out, although I liked Oesel at the beginning with the citrus notes. All the rest I love though since I mainly go for fresh citrus fragrances, or citrus mixed with spice.
    Fiero mixes beautiful citrus fruits with aromatic herbs and woods to give it a lovely warm spicy feeling. The citrus notes stay around for a very long time as well and this lasts well over 4 hours on me. I've worn this a few times when I've been out in the evening and I've had no end of compliments, from people asking me what I'm wearing. The only way I can describe it is if you were to take Uomo from Lorenzo Villoresi and Grand Siecle from Parfumerie Generale, mix them both together using better ingrediants, you'd be part way there, but this is way better. Rather than buy those two in the future, from now on I'll be sticking with this one from Xerjoff. 10/10 Superb citrus spicy/woody

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Today it was

Uden:
    Grapefruit, Guaic wood, Rum, Coffee, Vanilla, Amber

A clear sulfurous-free grapefruit opening dissipates almost immediately into the main accord of rum and coffee. The rum note is decent but has a Lacoste pour homme vibe about it, where the rum note is surrounded by some fizzy woods. The coffee note does its part - think Bond no. 9s New Haarlem or thereabouts in terms of quality of the coffee note. The rum, coffee woods accord persists for a while before landing on a vanilla base. While the fragrance is linear, it smells decent. But this coffee/rum thing has been done many times before and in some cases in a more attractive manner.

BTW, someone said that this is classified a marine fragrance.....how in the world is that possible ? To me its a dry woods fragrance.
    Uden smells quite different to my nose. I love the sulfurous free grapefruit. I hate the scents with grapefruit that smells like rotten eggs. The grapefruit note never disapates on me and just says there all day. I can't even discern the coffee and rum as distinct notes. If I'm in the mood for a coffee scent I always reach for New Haarlem. When I'm in the mood for grapefruit I'll reach for Uden. It seems like we almost sampled different scents. I know you know your stuff ZZ would never question your review, I'm just surprised at it.

Blog Entries

Uden smells quite different to my nose. I love the sulfurous free grapefruit. I hate the scents with grapefruit that smells like rotten eggs. The grapefruit note never disapates on me and just says there all day. I can't even discern the coffee and rum as distinct notes. If I'm in the mood for a coffee scent I always reach for New Haarlem. When I'm in the mood for grapefruit I'll reach for Uden. It seems like we almost sampled different scents. I know you know your stuff ZZ would never question your review, I'm just surprised at it.
    I wore the rest of my sample today...It was hot in seattle....and all I could smell is vanilla, coffee, grapefruit and rum....I really got a good dose of coffee. So this can most def be condsidered a coffee frag

I am actually surprised at your observations - I just dumped the remaining juice from the vial and yep, after the grapefruit note burns through in minutes its again a coffee-rum-vanilla accord till the end on my skin. Its hard to see how a good quality grapefruit note can last into the basenotes...even Guerlain Pampleunne's overly acidic grapefruit show doesn't last that long. And coffee/rum/vanilla are heavy notes so its very surprising they don't materialize enough on your skin.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    I am actually surprised at your observations - I just dumped the remaining juice from the vial and yep, after the grapefruit note burns through in minutes its again a coffee-rum-vanilla accord till the end on my skin. Its hard to see how a good quality grapefruit note can last into the basenotes...even Guerlain Pampleunne's overly acidic grapefruit show doesn't last that long. And coffee/rum/vanilla are heavy notes so its very surprising they don't materialize enough on your skin.
    I tend to agree with beck on this. While I agree with ZZ that the drydown is a strong rum/Vanilla/coffee, I do get this citrus note going all the way down into the dry down which is unusual as you state. Thats what attracted me to this scent the first time I ever tried a Xerjoff at Harrods London 1 year ago. Most citrus notes burn away quickly, but this, like many Xerjoffs citrus notes, go all the way into the basenotes.

Well, I'm crossposting my ESQUEL impressions here, as this is the Xerjoff so far that has made me say OH MY GOD THAT'S GOOD!...

This is so very lovely on my skin... it is just gorgeous! (the Xerjoff notes...Iris, rose pepper and Rose absolute laying on a mellow woody base of Patchouly heart, vanilla and a exquisite Opoponax & Fava Tonka ) ... spicy loveliness!

I really like Esquel. It seems like a more modern, slightly lighter/less dense take on theme presented in MPG's Or Des Indes. I think Esquel is my favorite women's fragrance of the line.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Does anyone else get a slight hint of Shalimar, with the notes to come out of Esquel? My mother and girlfriend really like this and I thought that reminds me of something else, then Shalimar came to mind. Esquel is far better though and after a short while you can tell it is different. I think it is the Iris, vanilla and opoponx that I can smell which is the resemblance, as these notes are also in Shalimar.

OK, Here is the info everyone is waiting for.... The noses behind this line. All Robertet. (Of Course every one of these scents were under the strict direction and vision of Sergio. If you ever met him, you would see that he is very picky and knows exactly what he is looking for and the quality of materials he wants when he creates a new scent)

--- 17/17 Collection ---

ELLE Nose: Christian Rostain

HOMME Nose: Jacques Flori

XXY Nose: Jacques Flori

Irisss Nose: Jacques Flori

SHOOTING STARS COLLECTION

For her :

ESQUEL Nose: Jacques Flori

SHINGL Nose: Christian Rostain

DHAJALA Nose: Jacques Flori

IBITIRA Nose: Jacques Flori

For him :

DHOFAR Nose: Jacques Flori

MODOC Nose: Jacques Flori

TOBACCO OROVILLE Nose: Christian Rostain

NIO Nose: Jacques Flori

For both :

OESEL Nose: Richard Melchio

KOBE Nose: Jacques Flori

CASAMORATI COLLECTION

For her

FIORE D’ULIVO Nose: Angeline Leporini

BOUQUET IDEALE Nose: Jacques Flori

For him

MEFISTO Nose: Jacques Flori

FIERO Nose: Jacques Flori
    Last edited by cairomerta; 7th May 2010 at 02:52 PM.

How about the nose behind UDEN and LUA? I thought I'd ask before someone else does hehe

You know thats a good question. Those are the only two missing on the form so I will have to follow up when I speak to Sergio next time.

I find Uden incredibly reminiscent of something (or a mix of things) that I've smelled before. I really can't pinpoint what it is, but I'm starting to think what I'm noticing is indeed the more sweet notes (i.e the rum and coffee) juxtaposed with the fizzy grapefruit, which is sort of creating the mirage of something I've smelled before, while managing to be something unique.