Code of Conduct

Default which eyeshadow??

which eye shadow goes best with green color outfit?? i have bought the dress but last time when i wore it i was confused about the color of eyeshadow.
    Then i put smoky black eyes but it was not a hit because i think with dark green i must go with some lighter color what do you say??

Default Re: which eyeshadow??

Perhaps a green in a similar tone?

shade of brown?
    purple (like smoky plum?)
    pinks (like salmon?)

heck, what do I know anyway. We both know I'll be looking at your legs ;-)
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Hillaire

With green clothing that is leaning toward loden/hunter, I wear browns, mahogany-toned with black liner.

With more lime-colored, modern-palate greens, I wear greys and charcoals.

With more minty oceanic greens or dark greens that are emerald or jewel-toned, I wear navy blues.
    Last edited by Hillaire; 17th April 2010 at 06:02 AM.

Personally i like a female to wear a dark shaded eye shadow but that's just my 2 cents.

Depends on the shade of the dress...I'd say that purple and brown shades work very well.

Yes look at peachy and browns. What colour are your eyes?
    DONNA

thanks guys! i tried peach with a combination of green and then brown shade..
    a bit of rust blend also looked great with that. my eye color is hazel so i guess i have decided

I see you've gone with peach and browns. Sounds nice! With greens I tend to favor mahogany, wine, and earthy red tones. Purple works well too!

A lighter mink light brown matte color eyeshadow, with a green eyeliner with some metallic in it.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable man adapts the world to himself, therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." "Shaw"