Code of Conduct
    smeller

Default Armani Eau pour Homme: reformulated or not?

Some time ago, there was a thread discussing the new formulation of this one.

As always, people were lamenting the new version is " a shadow of its former self", "they don't make like these anymore", etc.

Well, it happens that it is one of my top 5 favorite scents, and it has remained for years.

It also happens that I never saw the infamous new bottle in my town, just loads of the "vintage" stuff.

So, I did a backup, and now I own about 300 ml of the juice. It's really expensive here, but no regrets whatsoever, as I love it and wear it frequently.

But now I'm not really sure that the "old" bottle is out of production. I insist, I never saw the newer one (lighter juice, different sayings in the bottle, smaller cap).

So, what about now, how hard is it for you people to find "vintage" Armani eau pour homme?

P.S.: I'm not selling any...

Default Re: Armani Eau pour Homme: reformulated or not?

This is a Classic. Old or New

Default Re: Armani Eau pour Homme: reformulated or not?

Both versions are available where I live. I think the older bottles are existing stock that's still around and that the new style bottle represents new production. The differences in the bottle are pretty subtle. I wish they had made bigger changes in the bottle to make it easier to tell them apart.

I also have a number of backup bottles of older juice, but haven't sampled the juice that comes in the new bottles. But based on previous threads here on Basenotes I believe that there has indeed been a reformulation for the worse.

noggs