Code of Conduct

Default Green Irish Tweed body wash (where did you buy yours?)

I'm really wanting to try out the body wash.

I was wondering if anybody has bought it recently from online discount stores. I want the newer all white bottle though, not the clear bottle version (older). However, all the discount sites picture the older bottle. I know some sites still have old box pictures of GIT spray, but the shipped versions are the new boxes. So maybe goes the same for the body wash?

Anybody buy it recently and received the newer all white bottle? and from where? thanks
    Last edited by G Man; 17th April 2010 at 05:44 AM.

Default Re: Green Irish Tweed body wash (where did you buy yours?)

I'm out of this right now.....I will replenish at some point.....I will purchase my next one at Saks 5th Avenue where I bought my 1st Shower Gel and After Shave Balm.....Gary

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't treid the shower gel, but the soap is great, and probably longer lasting than the shower gel. But, the gel can probably double as shampoo which will really help extend the scent. The only retailer I've ever seen carry it in LA is Niemans, and it's sporadic.

It's pure guessing on my part, but I would think "age" wouldn't be a problem with the gel and if it's a reputable online retailer, it's probably legit. Don't know how much of a market there really is to counterfeit something like that.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 17th April 2010 at 08:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would realy like to try it, but it`s so expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    I haven't treid the shower gel, but the soap is great, and probably longer lasting than the shower gel. But, the gel can probably double as shampoo which will really help extend the scent. The only retailer I've ever seen carry it in LA is Niemans, and it's sporadic.

It's pure guessing on my part, but I would think "age" wouldn't be a problem with the gel and if it's a reputable online retailer, it's probably legit. Don't know how much of a market there really is to counterfeit something like that.

Interesting. I was thinking the soap would be weaker in staying power and also last less long (material wise). But now that I think about it, a 5.0 bar of Bronner's soap lasts me a good 3 weeks daily use (GIT is 5.2 oz). And a bottle of 18 oz irish spring body wash gel about the same 3 weeks (but the GIT is only 6.8 oz). So I guess the soap bar may last longer in usage than the gel.

Just to clarify: Were you talking about scent longevity or material life of the soap bar when you said "longer lasting than the shower gel"?
    Last edited by G Man; 17th April 2010 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    I would realy like to try it, but it`s so expensive!
    that stuff ain't cheap usually i try to put money down on the frags , maybe later i will get the soaps,etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought Green Irish Tweed Soap from the Creed Boutique in New York. This to me is the best way to layer this wonderful scent. Both I think go hand in hand.