Code of Conduct

Default I want to buy Wall Street but...

First of all I want to blind-buy it (I appreciate a fragrance more if I do it this way).
    But I wonder if it's worth it. I read and over-read the fact that Bond No. 9 are overpriced and they are Creed imitations, but for example I enjoy Chez Bond more than Green Irish Tweed. Thinking that Wall Street is a mix between Millesime Imperial and Erolfa + good longevity , gets me really excited.

If you own Wall Street, do you find it worth it ?
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

Default Re: I want to buy Wall Street but...

I own Wall Street for years now. Yes it's nowhere as cheap as most other fragrances but I find it extremely satisfying.
    It's great for warmer weather and the longevity and sillage, both are awesome.

Personally I don't see any 'Erolfa' in Wall Street. Comparisons to Creed MI are justified however.
    I'd say get it.

HELL YEAH!!!!! It's soooo worth it, especially after blind-buying it. Trust me, just go out and buy it right NOW and thank me later.

it smells like MI and personally i prefer creed since bond copies creed a lot, but new haarlem i like because it isn't like any of the creeds

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Wall Street is probably one of the few that I enjoyed from Bond No.9. Someone said it smells like 'money'...and I kinda get that on first impressions. But I still think they are ridiculously overpriced.

Wall Street is not one of my favorites. Although, it is often compared to Millesime Imperial and Unforgivable both of which I like (Multi-Platinum only really) but it strays from both them despite some similarities. It has a nice cucumber note at first but once it fades it becomes rather unpleasant for me. It lasts a long time so it's unfortunate I don't really like it.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

I was seduced right here on basenotes and bought a full bottle blind, but then sold it again after some months. I personally thought and still think: overpriced.
    I think I have a sense what males and femals think about what I'm wearing. That might sound quite extra, but in this case I got the very best reactions. Even compliments. Oh sure, did I say it smells really good? Yes, it does for sure. Superb summer fragrance and very longlasting. Top notch actually. I should have kept that bottle. Cucumber awesomeness ....
    Last edited by dr.creed; 17th April 2010 at 05:41 PM.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

I don't think Wall Street smells like Millesime Imperial but it does smell a lot like Sean John's Unforgivable. I considered getting Wall Street at one point but decided to just get Unforgivable instead.

Love Wall St. It's super tenacious too - lasts forever and has great sillage. When I lived downtown a couple years ago, I let a friend of mine put some on before we went out to some clubs, and it was quite nice following him. I don't remember what I was wearing that night, but I recall thinking, "hmm, wish I'd worn that one."
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Blog Entries

You just might be better off with Victor's Wall Street!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*