Code of Conduct

Default Looking For a FRESH and Fruity/Juicy scent (+New Fragrance Review Channel)

Hey guys, I'm new here, though I've been around the forums for a while.

I recently started a new Fragrance review Chanel on Youtube (in both english AND french), so if you care to comment or at least check it out it would make me a happy camper

But more importantly I'm looking for a new fragrance for summer and spring. I'm looking specifically for fragrances that are both very fresh and very fruity.

I've looked around a bit, but it's hard to find something that has those 2 characteristics (from what I read maybe un jardin apres la mousson from hermes has those characteristics but it's hard to tell from simply reading things up).

So do any of you guys have suggestions on the subject?

Default Re: Looking For a FRESH and Fruity/Juicy scent (+New Fragrance Review Channel)

That would be the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/GMancheFr ?

Default Re: Looking For a FRESH and Fruity/Juicy scent (+New Fragrance Review Channel)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_123 View Post
    That would be the channel http://www.youtube.com/user/GMancheFr ?
    Woops, yeah that would be it...

When I first started with fragrances I was, and still am, into fruity frags. One of the best ones I found for relatively cheap is Escada's Sunset Heat. It is very very fruity and smells amazing. It is still one of my favorites. Look up some of the reviews on that one, as its really good. It doesn't last that long on me, but its relatively easy to re-apply a little. I also love Un Jardin Apres La Mousson. I would say it is more fresh than fruity, and pretty green. It smells exactly like a garden after a rainstorm, but not a fruit garden. More like a garden with vegetables. Maybe try Un Jardin Sur Le Nil or Mediterrain if you are looking for fruity. Hope that helps!
    I'm not your toy.

Basenotes Institution

Have you smelled I Am King by Sean Jean? Not my favorite type of fragrance, but if you're looking for fruity and fresh, this one brings it.

I agree that Escada Sunset Heat may be something to consider. Another one to try is the original Paris Hilton. This one is very fruity, almost like a bubblegum. Finally, give Kenneth Cole Reaction a try. A nice blend of apple and watermelon.

Have you tried Baldessarini Del Mar Marbella? It's got some wood in the base so that it's not super fruity/feminine$.

Byredo Pulp - brightly tangy rhubarb-berry blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post
    Byredo Pulp - brightly tangy rhubarb-berry blast.
    Great scent. Strong, long lasting and room filling sillage .

DKNY Red Delicious! (unfortunately kind of hard to find nowadays)

Carlos Santana.

Lacost Red Play or Style in Play (can't remember which)

Mixte Homme

+1 on the escada sunset heat.

i wish it were higher quality, its not as well blended, but it reminds me of a mango/papaya/starfruit smoothie

Creed Millesime Imperial
    DKNY Be Delicious For Men

Diesel - Fuel for Life smells like Juicy Fruit chewing gum (in a good way) & is one of my top 5 frags. Very good sillage / longevity too!
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

best fragrance channel by a mile would be www.youtube.com/bouncerbouncer
    here we have The dynamite Dennis cologne Reviews.. they are AWSOME!!!
    best fruity edt for me would be Desire

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title was Montale Soleil de Capri.

Six Scents Series 1 - Urban Tropicalia

Escada Sunset Heat is my favourite in this genre, probably followed up by Lacoste's Style in Play.
    I refuse to sink.

the only problem is, its not wise to chase a fragrance for its topnotes; the "juiciness" fades when most fragrances settles

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu25 View Post
    Creed Millesime Imperial
    DKNY Be Delicious For Men
    +1 on Creed Millesime Imperial. Very fresh, very fruity..

Blog Entries

L'eau par Kenzo