Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Flower by Kenzo La Cologne

From ozmoz.com:

Story
    With Flower by Kenzo La Cologne, the Japanese brand revisits its best-selling scent in a fresher, sweeter version. The opening is more sparkling, but this ‘cologne’ keeps the floral and powdery tones that define Flower’s personality. The presentation has been changed slightly, too: the box is now rounded and the simplified bottle has been graced with 3 poppies.

Description
    The fragrance is told through ‘impressions’: bergamot, bitter-orange blossom and sweet-orange blossom are the perfume’s three key ingredients. Bergamot, with its fresh waves of iced tea – as well as a gourmand, slightly peppery touch of candied fruit, evokes a shady balcony on a sunny afternoon… Sweet-orange blossom, with its honey and jasmine tonalities is reminiscent of ‘the original scent, when the freshness rolls into the powdery- musky vanilla trail’. Bitter-orange leaves bring the fragrance zesty green facets, with dry grass tones. Perfumer: Alberto Morillas, Firmenich

Range
    Cologne 3 oz.

Bottle
    The bottle, which, like for Flower by Kenzo Essentielle, has been reinterpreted by Serge Mansau, is an irregular cylinder. The packaging, cylindrical as well, hugs the bottle’s lines. Both the bottle and the packaging have got 3 of Flower by Kenzo’s emblematic red poppies.

Top notes: Bergamot, Bitter-Orange Leaves, Green Notes
    Middle notes: Orange Blossom, Honeyed Notes, Jasmine-y Notes
    Base notes: Powdery Notes, Musky Notes, Balsamy Notes

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Flower by Kenzo La Cologne

OMG, that sounds fantastic. I'm adding it to the list of perfumes-to-buy-as-soon-as-possible.

My Wife loves the original version of this.....and I am also a fan.....it is one of those that is hard not to like if You ask me.....This sounds fantastic.....I want my Honey to sample this for sure.....Thanks for the info.....Gary

Those orange, bergamont and jasmine notes sound great! I like the original version as well so this goes on the To Try list haha.

Sur la Plage

I tried this today and found it to be quite nice. Definitely fresher and a little sweeter - but not too much. Longevity seems pretty good also. I will definitely be testing this some more.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread