Code of Conduct

Default Hugo Boss Energise any similar fragrance?

like this are they any similar out there?

Default Re: Hugo Boss Energise any similar fragrance?

Well, I'm reviving this topic, just because I don't want to create another identical one.

I like Hugo energise too, but somehow its citrusy notes are not for me.
    I LOVE the drydown, though.

If it does make any sense, this fragrance for me has a "pink" vibe to it, but a laid-back modern romantic guy feeling hahaha

So, do you know any fragrances similar to this? With the same "pink" feeling?

I heard that Arpege Pour Homme by Lanvin is somewhat similar, but I can't find a tester where I live. Let me know what you think.

I think Energise is really dreadful. It's so sugary and artificially fruity sweet. It makes me think of a bad budget scent.

Arpege pour Homme is nothing like it.
    It is much better IMO.
    It lacks the candied fruity smell that you may like from Energise.
    It is quite sweet though.

Arpege should be loads cheaper than Energise. In the UK you can pick up 30 or 50ml bottles for under £10. It is very 'safe' and inoffensive and at under £10 is probably a safe blind buy.

Thanks for the fast reply nightcutter,
    You are right when you say that I like the candied fruity smell.
    Well, you kind of put me off from trying Arpege...I was hoping it had this bright fruity sweetness =(
    I don't tend to like powdery ones so much...

But maybe one day I will test it! I'm not so sure about blind buying it though =P

Any other fragrances to suggest me? Any other ones with this manly fruity sweet smell?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nightcutter View Post
    I think Energise is really dreadful.
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    Well, I'm reviving this topic, just because I don't want to create another identical one.

I like Hugo energise too, but somehow its citrusy notes are not for me.
    I LOVE the drydown, though.

If it does make any sense, this fragrance for me has a "pink" vibe to it, but a laid-back modern romantic guy feeling hahaha

So, do you know any fragrances similar to this? With the same "pink" feeling?

I heard that Arpege Pour Homme by Lanvin is somewhat similar, but I can't find a tester where I live. Let me know what you think.
    Fala Rod, blz?

Cara eu tb gostava desse Boss, mas a minha queixa é a mesma em relação a todos os perfumes dessa casa: custam relativamente caro e não fixam nada.

Já experimentaste o Lacoste Style in Play? Não é a mesma fragrância, mas acho a mesma vibe. Infelizmente problemas de fixação tb...

Teste antes já q faz um tempo e eu posso estar enganado lol!

Abs!

Sorry: translating

Dude I used this Boss too, but my complaint about it is the same complaint about all I tried from this house: kind of pricey for a product that doesn´t last.

Have you tried Lacoste Style in Play? Note same smell, but same vibe. Unfortunatelly it has its own lasting issues too...

But try it before buying cause it has been a while since I did and I might be wrong lol!

How can Boss Energise not last??? This is one of the strongest fragrances I think they make! This scent last all day and lingers on clothes until the are washed....

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    How can Boss Energise not last??? This is one of the strongest fragrances I think they make! This scent last all day and lingers on clothes until the are washed....
    Not on this skin lol!

As a matter of fact, the two Boss(es) that lasts on my skin are Bottled and #1...

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    Same here. I actually enjoy this one too.

E aí TheBuyer, blza cara? =]
    Po, ja testei esse Lacoste Style in Play e senti nele um cheiro de produto de limpeza meio estranho...não sei bem o que é, mas não gostei dele. Mas valeu pela sugestão!

In english:
    well man, actually I have already tested this Lacoste Style in Play and unfortunately I didn't like it ;/
    Smelled like some laundry product to me...I don't know what it is, but it put me off...
    Thanks anyway for the suggestion =]

About Hugo Energise, on me it lasts and lasts too...sometimes more than 12h on my skin (on clothes it lasts forever...I mean, FOREVER heheheh). Actually, I hardly came across a fragrance that lasted and projected more than Energise on me (except Joop Homme).

I did a semi-blind buy(smelled once only, more than 6 months ago) on Z by Zegna this week. It didn't arrive yet.
    I know that it's not like energise, nor have that "pink" feeling to it, but it is a bright fruity manly scent too.
    Hope I can fully enjoy this one. Have you guys tried it yet?