Code of Conduct

Smile Woman's perspective youtube reviews!

So I decided to start doing some fragrance reviews on youtube for some fragrances because I really enjoy this hobby and added a neat little part where my girlfriend will give her unbiased opinion on it. She's not too knowledgable on them, so it's safe to say she represents the majority of women out there, which is what a lot of us are particularly interested in at least for a small portion.

My first one is M7 and my 2nd one will be Body Kouros. I plan on covering a lot of the scents that haven't been reviewed yet (a lot of Bond No.9) as well as favorites and popular ones as well.

Enjoy!
    =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mft5nqI8tNA
    Last edited by MrFragranceReview; 23rd April 2010 at 06:17 PM.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Default Re: Woman's perspective youtube reviews!

sounds like a plan can't wait

Good idea! Yeah, a woman's opinion would be awesome! But don't just let her smell the top notes though. Oh yeah, what's your youtube name?

Quote Originally Posted by supperman View Post
    Good idea! Yeah, a woman's opinion would be awesome! But don't just let her smell the top notes though. Oh yeah, what's your youtube name?
    I had her smell the top, middle and bottom and I'm going to do that for every review.
    My Youtube name is MrFragranceReview.

SALES THREAD

Contact through PM

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    sounds like a plan can't wait
    Glad you're excited! Body Kouros is next then I'm going to do Polo Modern Reserve which hasn't been done yet.

SALES THREAD

Contact through PM

Im gonna check this out it looks interesting!

Good review!

One thing I have to nitpick about - you mention that it's their best seller, but there's just no way that can be true. I'd imagine their best seller these days is L'Homme or perhaps La Nuit de L'Homme, while their long-term best seller is undoubtedly Kouros.
    Last edited by SculptureOfSoul; 24th April 2010 at 08:52 PM.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Just got done watching the video. Yeah, it's great to get a woman's point of view. Isn't that the whole point for most people? I was able to get a mini of M7 awhile back, so I didn't really take a huge risk like I usually do with blind buys. I don't believe I actually wore this one this winter, though. I went through this phase where I was almost desparately attempting to find the perfect winter fragrance. In the process, M7 got put on the backburner. I did wear some to work one day and got at least one compliment that I can remember. I definitely agree that this is primarily an evening winter type frag.
    In a nutshell, it has a nice smell, but it's something that has to fit the right mood.

Great job man keep up the good work.

Strong work!

I wouldn't get too comfortable, though -- I've heard of several instances in which women broke from the herd, almost as if they were developing their own individual fragrance preferences. I'm not saying it happened to me; I've just heard stories. The ladies can be very lifelike that way.

Quote Originally Posted by NillaGoon View Post
    Strong work!

I wouldn't get too comfortable, though -- I've heard of several instances in which women broke from the herd, almost as if they were developing their own individual fragrance preferences. I'm not saying it happened to me; I've just heard stories. The ladies can be very lifelike that way.
    <goofy> LOL ... it'll never happen. Will it? Gasps!!!</goofy>

Oh darn, it might. Amazing that way, aren't we wimmenfolk?
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

Another good job. Keep up the good work.