Code of Conduct

Thread: Brioni - Brioni

Sur la Plage

Default Brioni - Brioni

Italian fashion label Brioni unveils ‘Brioni’, the first masculine fragrance of the brand since 1958. In celebration of the 65th anniversary of the house of Brioni, this men's fragrance ‘pays tribute to the rich history of La Dolce Vita’. For decades, Brioni has addressed the unique needs of its sophisticated clientele with a tradition of refinement and quality. In the 1950s, the brand introduced a limited series of men's fragrances, which included the "Good Luck" eau de cologne and celebrated the chic and innovative elegance of the period. The Brioni fragrance is available exclusively in Brioni boutiques and select luxury retailers worldwide.

Inspired by ‘la dolce vita’ (the Italian sweet life), the fragrance opens with fresh notes of citrus and lavender. The heart mixes spicy aromatic notes with precious woods. The elegant drydown fuses tonka bean and moss.

Top notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Lavender, Verbena
    Heart notes: Nutmeg, Galbanum, Patchouli, Vetiver
    Base notes: Tonka Bean, Oakmoss

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Brioni - Brioni

I sampled this last year, when I finally managed to squeeze what little there was in the sample and there's another thread somewhere on Basenotes. It's a very expensive scent for what it is and if it smelt as nice as the price I'd gladly have purchased it, but unfortunately for me, it was far too cheap smelling and nothing different from many other's that smell similar and far cheaper already out there. They could really do with coming out with a better sample as they look ridiculously cheap, are terrible to use and do not do justice to a company that does have a good name in the fashion industry.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Brioni - Brioni

I smelled this Saturday at Neimans. I can't speak for the notes - it just smelled like a decent old masculine chypre. The pricing is ridiculous - $350 for 100 ml, or $800 for 300 ml???!?!

I'd be curious what our resident classics experts think of this, once samples become more readily available...
    Has everyone checked out my Top 100 Blog??