Code of Conduct

Default Do teenage girls like Old Spice?

Disregarding the nostalgic factor....since I live in an area where girls did not grow up with their dads wearing Old Spice?

Default Re: Do teenage girls like Old Spice?

disregarding the nostalgic factor? When I was a teen, Teen Girls Really dug Old Spice

these days i do not think many like it. i used to wear it as deodorant but that was a long time ago.

How would we know Chickenwings? How would we know even what you'll like much less what would please the noses of others who smell you, and women, and teenage women at that? Just how would we know?

Quote Originally Posted by chickenwings View Post
    Disregarding the nostalgic factor....since I live in an area where girls did not grow up with their dads wearing Old Spice?
    Last edited by DustB; 25th April 2010 at 04:35 AM.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Does he want us to hang around teenage girls and ask them to smell us? Does he have enough bail money if we do? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    Does he want us to hang around teenage girls and ask them to smell us? Does he have enough bail money if we do? LOL.

will Chris Hansen be there?

I would say no!!!.....I do not picture teen girls liking this scent.....I could be wrong.....but I don't think so!!!
    Gary

smeller

If you are really beautiful and/or rich, they will love you anyway.

If you are not beautiful and/or rich, but you are smart and/or treat them very well, you will get some to love you anyway.

If you are not beautiful, rich, smart, and you treat them badly, you will attract the ones who like to be treated badly anyway.

In any case, they will not hate or love you just because you are wearing Old Spice or anything else.

If they hate you, they will end up hating Old Spice because they will associate it with you, even if they initially appreciate the smell.

If they love you, they will end up loving Old Spice due to nostalgic reasons, even if they initially dislike the smell.

Think about it.

No, Old Spice is too old world. Its a nice fragrance that I personally like. But, most teenage girls probably would like Fierce or I Am King or something else they have seen one of their own age group approve of. Teenagers don't think too far away from their own generations collective approval area. And too often these approved of style ideas are from advertising or the celebrities or other of their own generation they look up to.

Seriously, what's with creating 4 Old Spice threads in the space of just 3 days, all of which effectively ask the same thing? Your multiple discussions should be merged by a mod.
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 25th April 2010 at 07:42 AM.

If you wear it and she likes you nonetheless, you’ll know it’s true love.

Teen horses like Old Spice these days.

In my experience, NO ONE has liked Old Spice. Ever.

probably she´ll come over a paternal feeling to this person , but atraction....?????

Old Spice is primarily a nice vanilla oriental at this point, with not much spice. Nothing to dislike. I really think most teens these days wouldn't recognize it, and would like it just fine.

-Slim
    Haikus are easy
    But do not always make sense
    Refrigerator

And here (just search for Slim):
    http://scentsplits.wikidot.com/current-splits

The real question, assuming you are a teenage boy, is do *you* like Old Spice?

Quote Originally Posted by great_badir View Post
    In my experience, NO ONE has liked Old Spice. Ever.
    Funny!

I doubt teenage girls would like the current formulation Old Spice. It is a powdery, floral, musky smell with a hint of licorice. To me it is a mature smell that I could not imagine a teenage boy wearing.

Teens should stick to the body sprays that Old Spice is marketing for them. Stuff like Swagger, Aqua Reef, Showtime and After Hours. Leave the Classic for the over forty crowd, like me And the Pure Sport.

What's the big deal about old spice? It's a boring scent.

Cool Re: Do teenage girls like Old Spice?

Quote Originally Posted by chickenwings View Post
    chickenwings, WHAT'S UP?

Besides this thread, you've started the following threads on Old Spice:

How would you classify Old Spice? (April 24)

How many dabs of Old Spice? (April 24)

Old Spice....a summer scent? (April 23)

Old Spice smells like manure (April23)--referring to the Original formula, which you say you acquired.

I think your next steps should be to post a picture of Old Spice in the original (Shulton) formula bottle, refer to all the reviews here of Old Spice and above all; carefully ponder the answers you got on your other March 28 thread: " What type of cologne do highschool girls like the most? "

Or just buy Mojo by Austin Powers . . .

Just a theory,

Mario
    Last edited by Mario Justiniani; 26th April 2010 at 11:37 PM.
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

Doesn't Paco Sweet think OS is a "masterpiece?" That should count for a lot, shouldn't it? LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

This is what you will look like to women when you wear Old Spice. Buy 16 crates of it now!
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Justiniani View Post
    chickenwings, WHAT'S UP?

Besides this thread, you've started the following threads on Old Spice:

How would you classify Old Spice? (April 24)

How many dabs of Old Spice? (April 24)

Old Spice....a summer scent? (April 23)

Old Spice smells like manure (April23)--referring to the Original formula, which you say you acquired.

I think your next steps should be to post a picture of Old Spice in the original (Shulton) formula bottle, refer to all the reviews here of Old Spice and above all; carefully ponder the answers you got on your other March 28 thread: " What type of cologne do highschool girls like the most? "

Or just buy Mojo by Austin Powers . . .

Just a theory,

Mario
    Can't put anything past Mario. Excellent color choice as well, I take it that wasn't a coincidence
    Last edited by Vladdypwnz; 27th April 2010 at 12:20 AM.

ROTFL! Good post, Anthony!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    How would we know Chickenwings? How would we know even what you'll like much less what would please the noses of others who smell you, and women, and teenage women at that? Just how would we know?
    Well put. Damn, I wish I wrote that !

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    LOL Biglsy

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    will Chris Hansen be there?
    .....I would imagine if alot of girls liked Old Spice, he would be there You know you're in deep sh*t when Chris Hansen is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Seriously, what's with creating 4 Old Spice threads in the space of just 3 days, all of which effectively ask the same thing? Your multiple discussions should be merged by a mod.
    Chickenboy ! Just buy the scent and wear it ! If you want to impress teenage girls, you know darn well what to wear. Also, smoking helps too. Start smoking ( if you have not started), and offer a cigarette to teen girls. Trust me, this works.
    Last edited by Surfacing; 27th April 2010 at 01:25 AM.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

smeller

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    If you want to impress teenage girls, you know darn well what to wear. Also, smoking helps too. Start smoking ( if you have not started), and offer a cigarette to teen girls. Trust me, this works.
    Another great tip is wearing a hat. It makes you look taller.

Quote Originally Posted by smeller View Post
    Another great tip is wearing a hat. It makes you look taller.
    Or grow a moustache / soul patch. And have a guitar on you at all times. That ones essential.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

All women have their own personal tastes when it comes to clothes, hair, makeup, qualities they seek in men, scents, etc. One girl may love it, the one next to her may be repulsed by it. One sure fire way to find out if they like it, is to splash some on!

surfacing yea Hansen coming home aint good