Hey, Getting really into fragrances, and would love some suggestions on finally finding THAT perfect one for me.
Things I like:
1. The high-end ones
3. Maybe woodsy
4. even mediciny
5. STRONG! Subtle is not in my vocab. I want it to last long and emanate.
6. Burberry Brit
7. Chanel Antaeus (almost my signature, but not quite)
8. When I read about YSL M7, it sounds like me, but no one has it, and ordering it from fragrancenet would be an expensive risk.
9. Tom Ford Black Orchid (I know it's technically for women, but as I understand it, men wear it, too.)
Things I don't like:
1. Subtle...oops, already said that
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!