Code of Conduct

Default Similar to M7 dry down on blotter

I sometimes use my perfume test strips in books as bookmarks and smell them from time to time for days. I REALLY like the smell of M7 especially after 24 hours on the paper. Every single one of my friends (guys and girls) who smelled it adored it. This is the ONLY perfume strip where I got 100 highly positive comments.

I realize the same perfume on skin, fabric and blotter do not always smell the same. I absolutely love the dry down of M7 ON PAPER and I am looking for suggestions to something close to or similar to this.

Thanks!

Default Re: Similar to M7 dry down on blotter

You might be responding to an amber type of note, which often persists long after the other notes are gone. There are so many amber frags that it's impossible to say which you'd like most. I have heard good things about Molinard's, which isn't very expensive.

Could it be ambre or vanilla?

I have Ambre Sultan and sometimes I like it and sometimes I hate it for the irritating incense/smoke feel. I have Bvlgari Black and I would really love it if not for that headache inducing burning rubber.

I always think of cherry liqueur when I think of M7. Sweet, fresh but very complex.

You could always spray down tomorrow's clothes today and see where that leaves you.