Code of Conduct

Red face New Salvador for men by Dali Salvador

Salvador is a new fragrance by the house of Salvador Dali dedicated to the artist himself, his originality and extravagance. The fragrance was created in cooperation with perfumer Michel Almairac of Robertet and presented as woody-spicy, with accentuated amber.

Composition of the new perfume Salvador for men opens with accords of Asian pear nashi, combined with cinnamon from Ceylon, sandalwood, incense, Iceland vanilla and warm amber.

Flacon is made of dark glass with engraved lips on both sides of the flacon. Sensual lips characteristic for Dali decorate this edition while reminding us of sensual kisses. It was announced as elegant, intoxicating and modern perfume.

Default Re: New Salvador for men by Dali Salvador

Hopefully, it's as groundbreaking as Dali PH. What is Iceland vanilla? Shouldn't it be Iceland ash?
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

This sounds interesting.....One can only hope for the best.....Gary

I have Dali: Laguna coming in the mail. I'm buying it blind and it's my first experience with the house. If I like it as much as I hope I will, I'll be stopping by the other options they put out.
    Sell/Trade-- Issey Miyake(Summer '09)~Calvin Klein(One Summer '07 & '09)~Eau De Grey Flannel

Buy/Swap-- http://www.basenotes.net/threads/250...e-Want-Edition.

Wow, this certainly sounds very promising to me. I don't expect it to knock my socks off, but if it is decent, I am happy. Nice bottle as well. Any word on a release timeline ?
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I'm a big fan of the Dali fragrances for men, so this is something to look forward to!
    Snarky is as snarky does.

Blog Entries

Looks good. I have used Dali Pour Homme for years. It is supposed to be available in May of 2010. There is a review at the Scented Salamander which I found, well, you should really read it for yourself and good luck with that.
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 27th April 2010 at 07:05 AM.

Haha the bottle seriously looks like an implant.

Sounds good except for the nashi pears. I bought four of them once, and wound up leaving them outside for the possums to eat (i.e. Australian possums).
    Fortunately, a local chain seems to stock all the Dali scents when they come out, and they still stock my favourite - the original (with the weird triffid bottle).
    Renato

It will make its way into my collection.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy View Post
    Hopefully, it's as groundbreaking as Dali PH.
    That would be nice. But I am not hopeful based on their recent track record. Plus it would not sell to the "People Who Don't Like Fragrances" market.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 27th April 2010 at 06:08 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by N_Tesla View Post
    Looks good. I have used Dali Pour Homme for years. It is supposed to be available in May of 2010. There is a review at the Scented Salamander which I found, well, you should really read it for yourself and good luck with that.
    yeah that review was a downer but I have make my own assessment - I know we will never see anything as unique as the original Salvador Dali Pour Homme from this company in these days...