Code of Conduct

Default Creed atomizers...

... are not kidding around. They're like deodorant sprayers rather than regular ole spritzers, holy crap O.o

Default Re: Creed atomizers...

they are definitely strong and shoot out a lot of frag.

I only have one, the one that came with Windsor, and since Windsor requires semi-heavy application, it works fine for that. I suppose Creed's atomizers would be a little much with, say, Acier Aluminum, or Bois du Portugal. . .

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    I only have one, the one that came with Windsor, and since Windsor requires semi-heavy application, it works fine for that. I suppose Creed's atomizers would be a little much with, say, Acier Aluminum, or Bois du Portugal. . .
    i love bois du portugal but it can be strong when it opens up my goodness is it strong but it is the man's fragrance.

i don't think they put out any more frag than their regular bottle sprayers.

If a frag is strong and the sprayer too "generous," I decant into a small spray vial and add a little vodka to weaken it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    If a frag is strong and the sprayer too "generous," I decant into a small spray vial and add a little vodka to weaken it.
    shaken not stirred?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    I add a little vodka in my head to weaken it as well.

I`ve been thinking of buying a Creed leather atomizer for a long time, and have a question: Do you think it`s possible to use several fragrances in the same atomizer, if I wash away the atomizer thoroughly after each fragrance change, and pump water through the spray nozzle? -Or will each fragrance leave behind remnants? It`s a pity if I can only use one Creed fragrance in the atomizer, when I own several.. It`s to expensive to buy several atomizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    I`ve been thinking of buying a Creed leather atomizer for a long time, and have a question: Do you think it`s possible to use several fragrances in the same atomizer, if I wash away the atomizer thoroughly after each fragrance change, and pump water through the spray nozzle? -Or will each fragrance leave behind remnants? It`s a pity if I can only use one Creed fragrance in the atomizer, when I own several.. It`s to expensive to buy several atomizers.
    Don't buy into the creed accessory garbage-overpriced for the quality. It's not that great, I've dealt with one before (the newer ones, at nordstrom). The sprayer doesn't even feel that great. It feels somewhat cheap to be honest. Even the SA said it must just be the name for the high price.

I'm much happier with a cheaper atomizer, to be honest. I just saved lots of money that can actually go towards more juice (aka the important stuff).
    Last edited by G Man; 28th April 2010 at 10:54 AM.

Creed atomizers do seem to release a lot, and are difficult to get to release just a little with a partial depression of the nozzle.

Worse than that though, they never seem to stay straight when spraying - ending up usually in my case squirting the juice somewhere near one of my earlobes. Not confined to Creed though, I must admit.

The best nozzles are ones which don't rotate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Creed atomizers do seem to release a lot, and are difficult to get to release just a little with a partial depression of the nozzle.
    I have calculated that Creed atomisers spray 1ml juice in just under 6 sprays.
    Compare this to Bond No. 9 atomisers that take 11 sprays to mist 1ml juice.

Control spraying from a Creed atomiser is virtually impossible. The release of mist is so dense, you almost feel drenched in perfume.

where to get good atomizers that are cheaper than what Creed sells?

Quote Originally Posted by TalkingMuffin View Post
    thats the $50,000 question, and the question of the century. i would like to know as well so if i do get a flacon down the line i have some nice but reasonably priced atomizers.

Some people are talking about the glass bottle atomisers, some are talking about the leather refillable atomisers. Makes for a rather confusing thread.
    The glass bottles put out a lot of juice (when they work properly, which many do not). The leather atomisers spritz rather a small portion.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TalkingMuffin View Post
    Best inexpensive atomizers I have were purchased at Sephora. They're the size and shape of a typical lipstick. $10. Sturdy and reliable.

Avoid the similar size and shape version at Nordstrom. The ones I purchased there are shiny black plastic on the outside. Two of them have opened up in my suitcase while traveling. Imagine the joy of being soaked with Creed's Royal Delight for two days - very, very strong. Not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Best inexpensive atomizers I have were purchased at Sephora. They're the size and shape of a typical lipstick. $10. Sturdy and reliable.

Avoid the similar size and shape version at Nordstrom. The ones I purchased there are shiny black plastic on the outside. Two of them have opened up in my suitcase while traveling. Imagine the joy of being soaked with Creed's Royal Delight for two days - very, very strong. Not fun.
    more like a walking rootbeer float lol, should be called rootbeer delight