Code of Conduct

Default Ted Baker Skinwear query about the colours

Hi guys, I've been quite taken with the range of men's fragrances from Ted Baker.

I started with Skinwear blue and then purchased Secondskin (which I really love and would consider an excellent alternative to Cacharel Pour Homme, in fact although similar, I think it's slighter more sophisticated with considerably better longevity).

I'm puzzled by the fact that Skinwear comes in so many different colours and even bottles with writing on.

Does anyone know if the different coloured bottles actually contain the same scent inside ?

Default Re: Ted Baker Skinwear query about the colours

From what I know the scent is the same. I cannot remember where I saw this. I have the blue one.
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

many thanks Critic. I have a blue one as well, but being something of a hoarder for fragrances I like I just picked up a yellow one as backup. I couldn't decide if I could detect any difference between the two. If there is it's really subtle.

I live in the US, so Ted Baker frags are pretty uncommon over here. However, I found a good deal on Endurance, and was really impressed with it. I was considering a bottle of Ted Baker M. It looked like a nice summer frag. I saw that it has Yuzu, which is also in Issey. I wonder how people that have easier access to these frags feel about them?

BradW, I can only comment for Skinwear and Second Skin at the moment, but they far exceeded my expectations so I will be purchasing other Ted Baker fragrances in the future. Ted Baker's fragrances are not especially expensive and are not so well known.

I've received a number of female compliments whilst wearing Skinwear (Blue, if there is any difference betwen the colours) although nobody has commented on Second Skin, but *I* like it a great deal, probably even more than the Skinwear. Second Skin reminds me of Cacharel with its initial burst of nutmeg, but I feel it is really quite a superior fragrance to its predecessor and to Cacharel with much more interesting and richer basenotes. Longevity of both is acceptable without being eternal as you might expect from lighter fragrances and sillage appears to be doing the trick on the Skinwear; even so, I can still clearly smell the Second Skin on my arm that applied some 6 hours ago.

I'd suggest that if you can purchase at a good price, I'm confident you will be far from disappointed.