Code of Conduct

Default Bond Fragrance similar to Bleeker Street?

Hello all! First time posting on this message board so it's great to meet you all.
    As for my question..I live in a state that has VERY little contact to outside fragrances such as Creed and Bond no. 9. The only higher end fragrance line I have contact with is the Tom Ford Private Blends. Anyway, I recently purchased Bleeker Street by Bond. No. 9 and fell in love with it! I am hoping that someone could recommend another Bond fragrance, or possibly Creed, that would really capture the note usage in that fragrance. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Bond Fragrance similar to Bleeker Street?

I've heard Ralph Lauren Purple Label often compared to Bleeker Street, but I haven't tested either of them so I can't really say. I think there was a thread about it not too long ago.

I went to the local discount fragrance store to check out Purple Label, and they didn't carry it. I did get to smell Versace Dreamer and Cool Water. Cool Water INSTANTLY disappated on my wrist. It just wouldn't stick. I didn't try Versace Dreamer because I didn't care for the inital scent. The drydown was amazing though, may have to go back for that one.
    Back on topic, any more suggestions?

You'd probably really like Wall Street if you liked Bleecker Street. You won't find Purple Label at most stores unless (usually) they also carry Polo Purple Label clothing too. So that leaves Nordstrom and Saks for the most part.

Besides Bleecker, hit up Chez Bond. Reminds you of a much better Cool Water, with serious longevity. Brooklyn is another decent one.

Check out Riverside Drive. Though they are different they share a similar vibe.