Code of Conduct

Default Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Youtube Fragrance Review!

My first niche fragrance and definitely a taste of what's to come.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by MrFragranceReview; 30th April 2010 at 06:37 AM.
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Youtube Fragrance Review!

Well, you guys can count my wife as a new fan of this scent, thanks to your reviews. I dug out a sample of this that I had stuck somewhere, unsniffed. Exactly like you said - beach in a bottle. On Katie's strong recommendation, I had my wife sniff it, and she exclaimed "That's good!" So she stole my only sample! Now it's just a question of whether she gets the bottle herself, or I get it as a gift.

Thanks for a good steer. Good job on the review, too. Exactly like you said - excellent longevity. I can't get it off my fingers now. Not that I would want to....

I love it.

great review i smelled it a while back , not my cup of tea but unique and i can appreciate that, i love virgin island water by Creed though now that one should check out. great videos David, and I am not talking about myself in 3rd person lol. Your girl loves it and that is always a good thing. good call. you gotta stand out and going to niche fragrances is a great move to make to do that.

Smile Re: Fire Island by Bond No. 9 Youtube Fragrance Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Well, you guys can count my wife as a new fan of this scent, thanks to your reviews. I dug out a sample of this that I had stuck somewhere, unsniffed. Exactly like you said - beach in a bottle. On Katie's strong recommendation, I had my wife sniff it, and she exclaimed "That's good!" So she stole my only sample! Now it's just a question of whether she gets the bottle herself, or I get it as a gift.

Thanks for a good steer. Good job on the review, too. Exactly like you said - excellent longevity. I can't get it off my fingers now. Not that I would want to....
    I'm glad my review had a positive impact on you both! I think this is a fragrance that women will definitely like more since women tend to lie on the beach quite a bit and go tanning. I do really like it myself but not nearly as much as her.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007
    great review i smelled it a while back , not my cup of tea but unique and i can appreciate that, i love virgin island water by Creed though now that one should check out. great videos David, and I am not talking about myself in 3rd person lol. Your girl loves it and that is always a good thing. good call. you gotta stand out and going to niche fragrances is a great move to make to do that.
    I will definitely do a review on Virgin Island Water. That may be my favorite Creed fragrance (fighting with Millesime Imperial) although, I've had major problems with longevity and that's a pretty big deal for me since I tend to go for fragrances that last.

SALES THREAD

Contact through PM

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    I'm glad my review had a positive impact on you both! I think this is a fragrance that women will definitely like more since women tend to lie on the beach quite a bit and go tanning. I do really like it myself but not nearly as much as her.

I will definitely do a review on Virgin Island Water. That may be my favorite Creed fragrance (fighting with Millesime Imperial) although, I've had major problems with longevity and that's a pretty big deal for me since I tend to go for fragrances that last.
    i can understand that, for me at this point i realize for many frags especially natural ones they will not last all day , if you want a creed that lasts, check out bois du portugal, royal english leather, orange spice, and even silver mountain water lasts a while.

I definitely will. It's just a shame considering I really like Virigin Island Water.

SALES THREAD

Contact through PM

Great review. My daughter loves this one.