Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: today i had em swooning

Ok, this thread was in the back of my mind for the past couple of days. I woke up today and decided I was going to go to work tonight and wear a good dose of Green Irish Tweed and see if I got any extra attention from women. I was going to make a little experiment out of it. OMG, I think the "I wore Rive Gauche to work and got bitten" thread seems quaint now.

Long story short, I had a woman at my bar who obviously noticed my GIT, because whenever I walked by her, she would fan her hands to waft the scent toward her nose, making an O-face. She had a few drinks and I overheard her making sexual comments about me to her friend. After a few more drinks she told me point blank that she would love to "bl*w" me. I'm not kidding. I was really shocked. I know there were a lot of factors at work, not the least being alcohol, but I do think my somewhat strong application of GIT had a serious effect on this woman. I contemplated even posting this, because it seems a bit "R-rated"(please forgive me if it's "too much information"--nothing happened--I was at work and trying to be professional), but really, how could I not mention it?!

Green Irish Tweed... I think I'll wear it every day, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    ...if you are really sure you can handle all the "attention" *LOL*

I enjoyed your R-rated story

Ok, this thread was in the back of my mind for the past couple of days. I woke up today and decided I was going to go to work tonight and wear a good dose of Green Irish Tweed and see if I got any extra attention from women. I was going to make a little experiment out of it. OMG, I think the "I wore Rive Gauche to work and got bitten" thread seems quaint now.

Long story short, I had a woman at my bar who obviously noticed my GIT, because whenever I walked by her, she would fan her hands to waft the scent toward her nose, making an O-face. She had a few drinks and I overheard her making sexual comments about me to her friend. After a few more drinks she told me point blank that she would love to "bl*w" me. I'm not kidding. I was really shocked. I know there were a lot of factors at work, not the least being alcohol, but I do think my somewhat strong application of GIT had a serious effect on this woman. I contemplated even posting this, because it seems a bit "R-rated"(please forgive me if it's "too much information"--nothing happened--I was at work and trying to be professional), but really, how could I not mention it?!

There's no doubt that there were other factors at work in order for her to make that comment but I can gaurantee you the Frag helped :>)

Cool Re: today i had em swooning

Yes, but did she take a nibble?
    And to think all this time I thought GIT was like a high end Acqua di Gio. Not in scent, just in marketing, popularity, and a "meh" shrug from me.

Ok, look Indie, it's time for a double-blind experiment. Or better yet:

Wear GIT and spray Rive Gauche on your head!

Just do not overdo it, because if you're right, you might end up like Jean Baptiste:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uE1z...eature=related

Cheers,

Mario
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

If second-quarter GIT sales are BN-elastic, I think you could probably get Olivier Creed to bl*w you, at this point.

OMG, I think the "I wore Rive Gauche to work and got bitten" thread seems quaint now.
    I had forgotten how awesome that thread was; maybe worth another look...

I'm wearing it tommorrow!!!!