Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Vol. 2

After missing the Armani Prive surprise early last year i've given up on finding anything special at these stores. Nothing has piqued my interest at any local store for a long time.

I'll probably grab a 50ml Michael Jordan if I see one, if only for the nostalgia.
    (\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination.
    (")_(")

Sur la Plage

Boucheron pour Homme EDT gift set
    Boss Elements Aqua
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Creeds Green Irish Tweed 4.0 oz for 95.00

just kidding

I saw Gaultier2 2x40ml at TJMaxx and picked it up even if I'm not a fan of it, I didn't even open it. Although I might return it cause there's another purchase I'd rather make if I'm gonna spend money on a frag right now. Although the Marshalls, Ross and TJMaxx has been stocking up lately. Finally getting something other than the Garbaggio pour Homme that they had for months here. Still nothing really that interests me too much, though.
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Just picked up a 4.2 oz of Michael Kors for men for $29.99.

I was at CVS earlier today picking up some prescriptions, and I strolled by the fragrances. Although behind the glass, they had Giorgio Beverly hills 4 oz bottle for 19.99 with a big sticker on it. I'm not sure if the sticker thing was just for my local store, or if it's the national "set-in-stone" price for these. It may be the going rate at CVS now, because of the way the sticker was on the box. Sort of how those gift sets say "suggested retail" but then the actual price you pay is still on the box. Well, either way, this is a great deal if you like this powerhouse monster. I've seen the 1.7 or the 2.5 oz bottle at TJM for 14.99 as well as the 4 oz on frag net for around 30.. so this is a great buy.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    I was at CVS earlier today picking up some prescriptions, and I strolled by the fragrances. Although behind the glass, they had Giorgio Beverly hills 4 oz bottle for 19.99 with a big sticker on it. I'm not sure if the sticker thing was just for my local store, or if it's the national "set-in-stone" price for these. It may be the going rate at CVS now, because of the way the sticker was on the box. Sort of how those gift sets say "suggested retail" but then the actual price you pay is still on the box. Well, either way, this is a great deal if you like this powerhouse monster. I've seen the 1.7 or the 2.5 oz bottle at TJM for 14.99 as well as the 4 oz on frag net for around 30.. so this is a great buy.

This is how I bought my Red for Men. They have a feature box at CVS that has this line and some ladies. All are $19.99 apiece.

Was at Marshalls the other day and saw a 1.7oz of Versace Pour Homme for $25. I got excited and picked up the box....empty ....some p.o.s. jackass stole the bottle
    Pisses me off how somebody will steal a bottle of cologne from a discounted dept. store. Some people are just trashy like that I guess.

shalimar. i bought 3.4 oz of liz claiborne for men for SEVEN dollars! i think it smells great! certainly worth the $7, thats for sure. ya gotta love tj maxx...