Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, Vol. 2

It's really come and go for these stores. For the past month or so, the ones here in downtown Boston near where I work had mostly that kind of worthless junk, but every now and then they get a shipment of something great and their prices are usually unbeatable. If you ever want a Tommy Bahama, go here, this is one line of above average frags (though mostly summer) that are more often than not in stock with 100ml bottles for $19.99. Most usually have the Perry Ellis 360 line which are good if you want a relatively cheap version of ADG, Le Male, Polo Blue, or some coffee/black-ish fragrance also for $19.99. My mantra is just keep going back and trying, not much to lose. 95% of the time, I walk out empty handed, but when I find something, it's usually a hidden gem.

went to marshalls today and saw some new stuff. saw a lot of D&g stuff like #7, #10 and #11...you might have to look in the woman section. A lot of tommy Bahamas...walked away this time with St. Barts which smells great. RSVP kenneth Cole was there also. 3.4 oz bottles of calvin's Man was also there. A bunch of 1.7oz of burberry london. An interesting one that I saw in the woman's side was limited edition green be delicious by DKNY. I also saw some euphoria by CK and also the intense version. there were some dirty english bottles there as well.

At Indianapolis TJ Maxx, lots of Givenchy's, Tommy Bahama's, and 50 cent Power.

A ton of Tommy Bahama... not much else. Our stores around here plain suck.

I did pick up a bottle of 50 Cent's Power for 12.99 - they had the rest marked at 24.99. To be honest, I like it.
    Hi, I'm William | My Swap Thread

John Varvatos - Artisan 50ml gift set for $25
    John Varvatos - Vintage 50ml for $35

Artisan smelled quite nice up top but the dry down was blah

Saw 1.7 Burberry London for $30

Yesterday I bought blindly:

TJ Maxx:
    100ml Tommy Bahama $20 - They had lots of TBs, so did Marshall's. Not crazy about it yet, but I don't dislike it. Weird, but all I barely smell is vague wood, like pencil shavings.
    120ml Grey Flannel $13 - Wow strong. Might not be my style.
    30ml Burberry for Men (classic) $20 - Liking this so far. Saw lots of London, Brit and Weekend too.

Marshall's:
    100ml Givenchy Gentleman $40 - Loving the drydown.

My TJ Maxx had two 100 ml of Givenchy Gentleman for $39.99 each. The girl that worked there told me to check back today, because this time of year they get fragrances on every delivery truck. She said most of the year they get stuff once a month or less, but now they are preparing for the holidays.
    Don't Smell the Flowers,
    They're an Evil Drug to Make You Lose Your Mind --- Dio

Prices have gone up at TJX and Marshalls. Curve 4.2 oz for $24.99? It used to be $14.99. I wonder who is putting on the price tag and if they knew what they were doing.

I know the Curve flankers are still $14.99. I haven't noticed too many of the prices around here going up. Tommy Bahamas are still $19.99, 1 oz. Burberry's are $19.99, 1.7 oz being $29.99, etc.

Wellness Purity by Clean for a whopping $5. This stuff is going for $30 at online discounters, and more elsewhere. Someone must have priced it wrong at TJX. But there you go.

Other stuff from Clean are priced at $13.

Quote Originally Posted by fitch256 View Post
    ... Most usually have the Perry Ellis 360 line which are good if you want a relatively cheap version of ADG, Le Male, Polo Blue, or some coffee/black-ish fragrance also for $19.99. ....
    I like and have this fragrance
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Alain Delon Iquitos, Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Fahrenheit Absolute, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Comme des Garcons 2 Man, Giorgio VIP, ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by danho View Post
    The girl that worked there told me to check back today, because this time of year they get fragrances on every delivery truck. She said most of the year they get stuff once a month or less, but now they are preparing for the holidays.
    This is good to know. Thanks, danho!

Well, I've been on a bit of a tear lately, since in a 5 minute radius of my house I have 2 Marshall's, 2 Ross and a TJ Maxx ( the next nearest one is too far, 15 minutes easy).

The last bunch I got all got returned. The Burberry ended up too synthetically sweet, and the GG I liked, but didn't love. Now I have gotten in the last couple days:

Ross:
    50ml Perry Ellis 360º Black $15 - I'll admit I avoided these due to a snobbish attitude, but damn I'm liking them a lot. I'm so glad to finally have found some cheap office scents I really like!
    100ml Burberry Touch $35 - I had a sample of this, so my only non-blind buy.

Marshall's:
    Perry Ellis 360º Red gift set, including a 100ml and a 7.5ml EdT, aftershave balm and deodorant $30 - Great stuff; like more than AdG. Prob won't use deodorant, but couldn't find Red in any other package. TJ Maxx had these too.
    100ml Perry Ellis 360º White $20 - Great, still maybe a tad too sweet, but not overpowering like LM. I also got Cubano Gold below, and will be doing some testing to see which I keep. Actually, a big complaint about these 100ml bottles is they are too tall for my medicine cabinet!

TJ Maxx:
    50ml Perry Ellis 360º for Men $15 - It has the shortest longevity of the three I have, but still really nice.
    120ml Cubano Gold $10 - Awesome bottle! And so far, my favorite of the 2 LM "copies" I've tried. Love the tobacco note, but I think it has less longevity than 360º White. Will test for a bit...
    50ml Sung Homme $8! - Marked down from $10! The only thing is the bottle inside is labeled "Sung - Alfred Sung" and the juice is yellow, not purple. It opens with a big anise note, and is actually quite similar to Azzaro pour Homme, but doesn't make me gag as much. Did I get the wrong bottle inside, or is this really Sung Homme?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanook View Post
    The last bunch I got all got returned... I also got Cubano Gold below, and will be doing some testing to see which I keep... Love the tobacco note, but I think it has less longevity than 360º White. Will test for a bit...
    So how much testing do you do and how much product do you use before you return it to get your money back? Doesn't anybody see a problem with this?

Man, the stores near me suck... All they seem to have is Garbaggio pour Homme!!! I want the sweet finds!
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Scored these at AJ Wright today:

Stetson Rich Suede 1.5 oz EDC. Got 2 of these.
    Antonio Banderas gift set: Blue Seduction EDT and Spirit EDT, 0.5 oz each. Bought 2 sets.
    Pierre Cardin Black gift set: 1.5 oz EDC + deodorant stick
    Tim McGraw gift set: McGraw 1 oz EDT + Southern Blend 1 oz EDT
    Nautica White Sail 1.7 oz EDT
    Stetson Fresh gift set: 1.5 oz EDC + 0.75 oz EDC
    Cuba City For Men - 4 x 1.17 oz EDTs
    Cuba Latino For Men - 4 x 1.17 oz EDTs
    Last edited by karisuma; 25th October 2010 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJR View Post
    So how much testing do you do and how much product do you use before you return it to get your money back? Doesn't anybody see a problem with this?
    I'd say less than 10 sprays, and all I can say is I know who doesn't have a problem with it: the stores. If I buy a shirt and I find it doesn't fit me, I would return that too. I hope you don't have a lot of stuff you've bought that you're not really happy with sitting around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by RJR View Post
    The sales girl actually told me they would accept returns at my Local TJ's if there was at least 50% product left in the bottle--- I thought that was an incredible policy , as I can decide within 5 sprays if I'm going to keep it, or not.
    Sync'in and Think'in in 2015!

Today I went to Marshall's and Ross. I'm getting fed up with TJ Maxx. Marshall's had a lot of new stuff, but still the same old boring stuff to me, nearly everything I've tried. They had some Boss Elements frags that I have never seen there. Givenchy Gentleman, I believe.. Lots of different Burberry's John Varvatos, Tommy Bahama, the usual. Ross on the other hand gets a little bit of different things rather than in bulk. They had Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme for 13.99 in a 1.7 oz I believe. I almost blind bought it, but it may be too old fashioned for me. They also had Le Male for 39.99, I think it was the 2.5 oz.. not that much of a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Today I went to Marshall's and Ross. I'm getting fed up with TJ Maxx. Marshall's had a lot of new stuff, but still the same old boring stuff to me, nearly everything I've tried. They had some Boss Elements frags that I have never seen there. Givenchy Gentleman, I believe.. Lots of different Burberry's John Varvatos, Tommy Bahama, the usual. Ross on the other hand gets a little bit of different things rather than in bulk. They had Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme for 13.99 in a 1.7 oz I believe. I almost blind bought it, but it may be too old fashioned for me. They also had Le Male for 39.99, I think it was the 2.5 oz.. not that much of a bargain.
    I would have jumped on that Van Cleef & Arpels...but you are correct, it is a mature scent, and not for the timid.

Yea, went to Ross today and found they had the one of the famous 'Pure' lines today........... Pure Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got John Varvatos and Artisan from a Marshalls, including the aftershaves and shower gels.

How much?

Usually those JV sets are $24.99. I saw the Artisan one the other day at Marshall's as well but passed on it. They also had CK Free gift sets with the 3.4 oz, body wash, aftershave for $40. Talk about polar opposite ends of the great deals spectrum.

I got Declaration edt 1.7 oz for $39.99. Not as cheap as some things mentioned here, but a pretty good price for a great fragrance.

I've seen Hanae Mori HM EDP 30ml pop up in a couple Ross stores for $19.99 just recently.

Nautica Oceans

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde65 View Post
    Nautica Oceans
    I tried this recently there from and opened gift set. It's actually quite nice, I may purchase it, but not sure. It's a very tropical scent which may smell great, but I find these a bit difficult to wear.

Local (SoCal) TJ MAXX - Tommy Bahama original gift set - EdC, mini EdC, deodorant stick - $30

Acres of Nautica Competition, TB original, TB Set Sail St. Barts, Cool Water (50ml), IZOD (as well as a double-EdT gift pack). Lots of Michael Jordan, and the odd Escape for Men and Obsession for Men bottles.

Oxygene by Lanvin (bleh - marginal blind buy), Lanvin homme Sport, ck Free, and this omnipresent Deauville that's always lurking at the back of the shelves. Also, Sung Homme is always around, $10 for what looksl like 50ml.

The kicker for me on the TJ Maxx visits is when I spot a name I recognize, but can't remember if that was a scent I was willing to blind-buy, or a scent I told myself to steer clear of. I see Deauville all the time but keep forgetting if I should give it a go or not. By the time I get home, I forget to look up reviews, until I see it again the next time I'm there.
    And I don't know where you guys shop - some of you mention testing the fragrance before buying at a Maxx or Marshalls, but there are no testers where I go, and all bottles are secured in that clear-plastic security packaging.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by knit_at_nite View Post
    The sales girl actually told me they would accept returns at my Local TJ's if there was at least 50% product left in the bottle--- I thought that was an incredible policy , as I can decide within 5 sprays if I'm going to keep it, or not.
    Unfortunately TK Maxx here in the UK do not have this policy; they do not accept returns on any "cosmetics" "for health & safety reasons". l found this out today when l tried to return a Baldessarini Ambre shower gel l bought there yesterday, before realising it has no amber notes in it whatsoever! l only sniffed it & the packaging was virtually intact, but no deal! l don't particularly want to smell of whisky so it's off to the charity shop for that one.

However, the good news; l picked up 1000 & Sublime by Jean Patou shower gels today, & also saw Sira des lndes shower gel, & Valentino V Absolu, Versace Woman, Secret Obsession, Babydoll Paris, Zirh lkon & Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur in fragrance form.

l was only turned on to this phenomena recently by kewart's thread on lmperial Opoponax. l would never have thought of finding such gems in there otherwise. l will be popping my head in every time l'm in town from now on!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

At Marshalls -
    CK One Summer (2010) for $ 24.99
    Xeryus Rouge for $ 39.99

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I've seen Hanae Mori HM EDP 30ml pop up in a couple Ross stores for $19.99 just recently.
    Just picked up a bottle of this at Ross also. What a steal! Was considering getting the EDT at Sephora for $30ish, wasn't completely in love with it, but getting the EDP at $20? Sure love it now!

Quote Originally Posted by california71 View Post

The kicker for me on the TJ Maxx visits is when I spot a name I recognize, but can't remember if that was a scent I was willing to blind-buy, or a scent I told myself to steer clear of. I see Deauville all the time but keep forgetting if I should give it a go or not. By the time I get home, I forget to look up reviews, until I see it again the next time I'm there.
    And I don't know where you guys shop - some of you mention testing the fragrance before buying at a Maxx or Marshalls, but there are no testers where I go, and all bottles are secured in that clear-plastic security packaging.
    LOL This happens to me too. One time I called my gf and had her look up basenotes.. that was a mistake! I'm like, you use the internet everyday how is visiting this website so hard!!!! argh!

I was pretty pumped today. Went to an Ulta to see if they had anything worthwhile...no. Bang was there but out of stock. TJ Maxx was next door and usually they are picked through pretty badly at this location. But they had a pretty nice assortment of body washes and scents. I actually purchased

Double Box of Banana Republic Classic (2 1.7 bottles in one package)--$19.99
    Cool Water 1.35--$19.99

I haven't used either for awhile but people are still selling that small CW for $35 and I always liked Classic for Spring and Summer.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Just drove 2 weeks across the country and stopped at quite some TJMs, Marshalls, AJ Wright's and Ross along the way (~20 stores) after by accident coming across this wonderful thread.

I felt the selection was quite amazing, sure some of the stuff is omnipresent:
    -Boss pure
    -Azarro pour homme
    -Burberry Touch, Weekend, London & Brit
    -The Curves and the Liz Claiborne Gift Boxes
    -Tommy Bahamas
    -Diesel Zero
    -Jaguar
    -Deauville
    -Wings
    -Boucheron
    -Halston Z14 & I-12
    -Adidas
    -Lanvin Oxygene
    -Michael Jordan
    -Grey Flanel
    -Daddy Yankee
    -Guess Suede & Man
    -Cool Water
    -Caesar's man
    -Nautica Ocean & Blue
    -Zirh
    -Perry Ellis 360 & Elite Portfolio
    -Quorum
    I think these were in each and every store I visited), but that is the way how business is being done.

Picked up a vast amount of stuff:

- True Religion for man, $30, just love it, the perfect business scent

- Perry Ellis 360 line: regular, white, red, black, reserve + Perry Ellis Man: all great for ~$15 each, blue was not to my liking, left it in the store despite a $8 clearance tag for 100ml.

- John Varvatos Vintage Leather Case Set & Dirty English gift set with deodarant and after shave cream for $25 each, might resell it, seems a bit heavy for me

- Usher gift box and Tim Mcgraw giftbox each with 3 fragrances for $15 each - I was amazed by both of these, that is surprisingly good stuff

- Curve Crush Set for $12, this is exactly how "Calvin Klein Man Summer" would be, was pleansently surprised

- Azarro Visit and Onyx for $10 each, great stuff

- Guess Man and CK Escape for $11 and Corvette Red for $6, all are nice but not groundbreaking

- H2 and Lanvin Sport I should have rather left at the store now looking back.

Have seen tons more interesting stuff, including Givenchy Red's and Gentlemens, Chrome Legends, Cartier Declaration, Escada pour Homme, Gucchi II, Ed Hardy Yellow but most of these I either have or do not want right now. Overall TJ Maxx had on average the biggest selections, with Ross having the smallest ones, however Ross being the most diversified inbetween stores and in many cases being even cheaper than TJM and Marshalls for the same products.

Lucky who has any of these stores close by!!

I know its not part of the whole marshalls/tj maxx chain but I have to suggest Walmart for you guys to check for good fragrance deals. I have been noticing the last few times I have been in there, they have a few items on a clearance shelf. I was in over the weekend and picked up a 1.3 oz bottle of Le Male for $17.00. You can't beat that in my mind. In fact I have been rather disappointed with Marshalls selection/prices. Same old stuff, prices usually aren't that great anyways. By all the time I waste obsessively stopping in there and digging through the bins I might as well purchase somewhere else. But then again I guess that all depends on my local Marshalls.

Yeah, I also think the clearance shelves of Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, are worth checking. Have gotten good deals. Last winter Walgreens had a 50% off on ALL their fragrance gift boxes. Can't beat that.

Still, my favorite store to shop for fragrances is Gordmans. Prices are often similar to TJ Maxx, plus everything they sell has a tester, and the store is clean and friendly, which makes it a much better shopping experience than TJ "ghetto and clueless associates" Maxx.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by california71 View Post
    Unfortunately some stores don't have the fragrances in a protective plastic case. So some people rip open the boxes to try the fragrances, and then others use the opened fragrances as their "testers".
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

The usual, basically everything stated here. I'm noticing more Boss frags in particular though. Last year around the holidays at my local Marshall's they were packed with everything you can find at the mall, all the latest fragrances, and boy did they go fast. I hope this year will be the same. It seriously looked like a mall in there, they moved everything off to the left side when you walked in and had like these stationed carousels PACKED with everything. Fingers crossed for this year!

Quote Originally Posted by karisuma View Post
    Yeah, I also think the clearance shelves of Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, are worth checking. Have gotten good deals. Last winter Walgreens had a 50% off on ALL their fragrance gift boxes. Can't beat that.

Still, my favorite store to shop for fragrances is Gordmans. Prices are often similar to TJ Maxx, plus everything they sell has a tester, and the store is clean and friendly, which makes it a much better shopping experience than TJ "ghetto and clueless associates" Maxx.
    Wow, you actually get SA's and not just cash register attendants at the front at your TJ? That's more than we do here. If you need something out of a case you have to search high and low... they don't apparently employ anybody to work the floor.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Quote Originally Posted by karisuma View Post

I've gotten amazing deals at Walgreen's. 2.5 oz Polo Explorer for 12 bucks (swapped it though), 4.2 oz Cool Water for 14 and change, Banderas Spirit 1 oz for 6 bucks, Spirit VIP for 3.4 oz for 5 bucks. Also picked up Diesel Fuel for Life 1.7 oz for 21 bucks at CVS.

I like to check out the drugstores every now and then, I've gotten some great deals, that put places like Ross, and TJM to shame.

Total crap lately at my local stores. I drive past 3 or 4 TJ Maxx/Marshalls and at least that many Ross stores and frequenrtly check them. The only half-way decent stuff any of them had was a bottle of Black by Bvlgari - but alas, I don't really like Black so it was a no go for me. It's been a disappointing few months for me.

I have a $50 TJ/Marshall's Gift Card burning a hole in my pocket...

they had a buy one get one free deal at CVS on fragrance, so I bought Armani Code for 60 bucks, and got Dolce and Gabbana The One for 50% off, which came down to 22 dollars. I then returned the Armani Code a month later (cuz i already have it), so pretty much i fucked the system and got Dolce and Gabbana The One for 22 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    they had a buy one get one free deal at CVS on fragrance, so I bought Armani Code for 60 bucks, and got Dolce and Gabbana The One for 50% off, which came down to 22 dollars. I then returned the Armani Code a month later (cuz i already have it), so pretty much i fucked the system and got Dolce and Gabbana The One for 22 bucks
    You were lucky. I did the same thing, and they gave me back 75% of what I paid, to balance it out.

The usual, basically everything stated here. I'm noticing more Boss frags in particular though. Last year around the holidays at my local Marshall's they were packed with everything you can find at the mall, all the latest fragrances, and boy did they go fast. I hope this year will be the same. It seriously looked like a mall in there, they moved everything off to the left side when you walked in and had like these stationed carousels PACKED with everything. Fingers crossed for this year!
    Ah, I'm getting pumped for that season once again!

Last year Thanksgiving was when I bought my first fragrance at TJX, thus beginning my love affair with this thing called fragrances

I need to celebrate my 1 year anniversary. What better way than to do it all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    Wow, you actually get SA's and not just cash register attendants at the front at your TJ? That's more than we do here. If you need something out of a case you have to search high and low... they don't apparently employ anybody to work the floor.
    No, our TJX just have cashiers too. They're usually clueless about anything in the store.

I've gotten amazing deals at Walgreen's. 2.5 oz Polo Explorer for 12 bucks (swapped it though), 4.2 oz Cool Water for 14 and change, Banderas Spirit 1 oz for 6 bucks, Spirit VIP for 3.4 oz for 5 bucks. Also picked up Diesel Fuel for Life 1.7 oz for 21 bucks at CVS.
    Those are indeed extraordinary deals! TJX got nothing on Walgreen's clearance prices.

Was at a Marshall's yesterday and they had Lolita Lempicka au Masculin for $30. Not sure of the size.
    I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman

Picked up Rochas Man for $19 today.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny19 View Post
    I guess the cashier was not really up to par, because they should have caught that.

Second, it is too bad guys like you bring a frat-boy atmosphere here with the f-bombs...etc. It sure brings up the suck on Basenotes.

Third, all things considered, I think the system has F'ed you ( not the other way around as you put in your post).

EDIT : I'll take back my post here and apologize for my rant. Bad day, lack of sleep....etc.
    Last edited by Surfacing; 25th October 2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Alain Delon Iquitos, Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Fahrenheit Absolute, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Comme des Garcons 2 Man, Giorgio VIP, ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Sur la Plage

The usual suspects (i.e. crap) were at Marshalls. But thankfully the one store I visit finally got the plastic protective containers - so hopefully it will prevent the animals from ripping open the packages.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 24th October 2010 at 10:11 AM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    I guess the cashier was not really up to par, because they should have caught that.

Second, it is too bad guys like you bring a frat-boy atmosphere here with the f-bombs...etc. It sure brings up the suck on Basenotes.

Third, all things considered, I think the system has F'ed you ( not the other way around as you put in your post).
    Surfacing can be the moral compas by which Jonny finds his way.

There's no harm in a little profanity if it has a point...and afaik, the ToS corroborates this sentiment. He did more than gently caress the system. He straight-up fucked it

Wrong or right, his action seems to be what is at issue in your post. Not his diction.
    Looking for Hermessence Ambre Narguile and for TFPB Moss Breches (50ml bottle), willing to pay in cashdollars. PM me!

Target had some fragrances on clearance. I picked up Acqua di Gio 50 ml for $28.00, and a 75 ml bottle of Armani Code for $32.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Da5id09 View Post
    Surfacing can be the moral compas by which Jonny finds his way.

There's no harm in a little profanity if it has a point...and afaik, the ToS corroborates this sentiment. He did more than gently caress the system. He straight-up fucked it

Wrong or right, his action seems to be what is at issue in your post. Not his diction.
    Sorry man, I must have had a bad day.

Jonny, never mind my above "rant". If there is one thing that annoys me on this site, it is when members bring up their backwards political values and rant off about it. Those threads are what brings up the suck on BNs ( and brings down the site). You have never done that. Apologies for me getting rude with ya.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I'm looking forward to the big markdowns that will soon take place across discounters. Right after Thanksgiving, then after X-mas, was the heavenly time for deals last year.

More Gap fragrances have arrived at Marshalls. I have picked up all of them that I found. Reminds me of the hunt for Armani Prives last year. Both the Prives and the Gaps are somewhat niche, and they both come as part of a collection. Of course the Prives smelled richer, but the Gaps has much charm as well.

I picked up a 30ml of Dirty English at Marshall's for $12. They also had the 50ml (I think) for $20. The BN reviews said it was under-rated, so I thought I'd check it out. Also saw much of what's already been mentioned here. Lots of Burberrys.

Still have the $50 gift card...nothing has moved me yet...