Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Summer Storage Question

so summers beginning to rear its hot and humid head...ive been storing my fragrances in a drawer of my bureau, most of them in a box. i own about 13 (idk exactly off the top of my head) fragrances, and obviously i dont want them spoiling. is this adequate protection from temperature or should i put them in my basement, where it stays cool year-round. my room can get extremely stifling in the summer, then i usually put my AC in (thatd be a dramatic temp change, which ive heard is bad as well).

TL/DR: is a drawer enough protection or would a cool basement be better (im on the top floor of my house so itd be pretty inconvenient to have to go down there daily)

Default Re: Summer Storage Question

I keep my scents in boxes in shelves in the basement. Cool, dark, less temperature change. It isn't terribly inconvenient for me to pick a scent each day and bring it upstairs to apply.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

I keep mine in their boxes in a wardrobe. I suppose it's not as bad in the UK as some other countries, as it only gets really hot here for the odd few month's.

I keep mine in a mini fridge that I bought for like 70$. And spraying cold juice on yourself on a hot summer day is AMAZING trust me haha but keeping them in a drawer is fine !