Code of Conduct

Smile Atelier - Small Bottles!

Hi All -

I have been sampling and really loving the Atelier line. The large bottles have been putting me off, so I sent a message to the folks at Atelier and received the following message:

"Thank you for you interest in Atelier Cologne, Colognes Absolues!
    We are glad you enjoyed the different scents!

Indeed, the line Atelier Cologne will be available in the fall in a 30ml bottle for each scent! You will be personally notified when the launch will happen.

Again thank you for sharing your feelings about the brand.
    If you have any question, please get back to us.

Have a nice day.

Taous"

I think I still may consider the Trefle Pur or Neroli now, but at least we will have options down the road!

Default Re: Atelier - Small Bottles!

EXCELLENT.
    Thanks for the scoopage.

That is great news the only drawback is these fragrances are such good warm weather wears that it is too bad they are not ready to do this now. I'd really like to see them package a small gift set of all five fragrances in the 30mL size. In any case anything that allows this line to get a little more exposure.
    More writing on fragrance by me to be found at http://www.cafleurebon.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Somerville Metro Man View Post
    That is great news the only drawback is these fragrances are such good warm weather wears that it is too bad they are not ready to do this now. I'd really like to see them package a small gift set of all five fragrances in the 30mL size. In any case anything that allows this line to get a little more exposure.
    Hey SMM - totally agree about being great warm weather scents. Maybe some split opportunities here.......

Why 30ml? Aren't they 200ml now? Why the jump past 125ml, 100ml, 75ml, or 50ml? I'd buy a 100ml bottle.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

I wish every line would have a small bottle of an ounce or so. It's great to see them doing 30ml. I would be much more likely to purchase a small bottle than pick up a 200 or even 100 ml bottle. I don't know if this is because I've got a pretty sizable collection already and will probably never finish most of the bigger bottles I've got, so I'd be less likely to take the plunge on more big bottles. I'm just much happier with a small bottle in most cases.
    Christian Dior VetiverPatou Pour HommeChristian Dior Leather OudOrmonde Jayne Ormonde ManSerge Lutens Chene