Code of Conduct

Question POLO RED, WHITE & BLUE - Polo Blue Club

Hi Folks,

I tried to find some information about these two fragrances but I think I'm not so good in manipulating the forum's search mechanism, so...
    Well, I'm a great fan of polo line and I own almost them all (Green, Modern Reserve, Blue, Black, Explorer and Sport). I saw that RL has launched a new one: Red, White & Blue. The descriptions I found at some sites are pretty generic and I'd appreciate basenoters' opinions about it. Actually, I don't even know if It's being sold in Europe and USA, because I can't find it here. No samples either.
    Has anyone ever tried it? Please help me before I order it blind!
    While searching for Polo Red I found some kind of Polo Blue special edition on sale, called Polo blue club. Is it the same fragrance with a golden cap or there's some improvement in the original formula?

Default Re: POLO RED, WHITE & BLUE - Polo Blue Club

Wow! No one has already tried it yet?
    RL's popularity isn't the same anymore...

It's been posted about before. It's sold in the US, that's the only market I can 100% confirm. It's a lot like Polo Blue, but has a fruit (apple?) with cucumber accord that is quite nice, longevity is a bit suspect though. It's not bad, but it wasn't my kind of scent.

Well, if its longevity is similar to Polo blue's one, I'm already satisfied! I definetely like Blue and this fruity accord you mentioned seems a nice upgrade.

Polo Red White and Blue is at Macy's.....I like this alot!!! There is a cucumber note that You should detect.....a very nice fragrance!!! If You like Polo Blue You should also like this.....sample this and keep us updated.....I'll be interested to hear your thoughts!!!
    Gary

Thanks, Gary!!
    It will be difficult for me to get a sample, so I'll order it blind! Your comment was so enthusiastic that It has already persuaded me!
    Do you know anything about Polo Blue Club?! Searching Google all I could read about it was a small description telling It's a light and fresher version of Polo Blue...[!!!] Is that possible?!

Sur la Plage

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thanks petruccijc!
    Any previous discussions about polo blue club?