Code of Conduct

Thread: Fake Bond No 9

Default Fake Bond No 9

Does anyone know if all Bond No 9 bottles have a black serial number on the bottom of the bottle? There is a store in my local mall that carries most of the Bond line and I noticed they don't have serial numbers on the bottles. There is a number on the box. All of the packaging and bottles look legit. I talked to a Bond employee by phone and she said they don't have numbers. Everyone I know that has a Bond says they do though. Can someone advise please?

Default Re: Fake Bond No 9

If you've gone to the company I think what you heard will have more authority than anything here. If some have them they'll say their bottles have them if some don't have them they'll say their bottles don't have them.

Remember that a company might have had numbers at one time and might not have at one time. There's really no way anyone here can know what your store has.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Default Re: Fake Bond No 9

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    If you've gone to the company I think what you heard will have more authority than anything here.
    Agreed. Any time now, that local store of yours will get a twitter from Bond saying they are in big trouble infringing on their fine product in such an unscrupulous fashion.