Code of Conduct

Default Old Spice Fresh collection scent notes

I recently found the following website, http://www.oldspicemediacenter.com/

On that site they list the scent notes for Old Spice Fresh collection deodorant/antiperspirents Fiji, Matterhorn, Cyprus and Denali

Fiji: Smells like palm trees, sunshine and freedom
    Top Notes: Bergamot, Blood Orange, Kalamanzi
    Middle Notes: Refreshing Juniper, Cardamom, Lavender, Watery Herbal Blend, Lotus
    Base Notes: Warm Woods, Amber, Coconut, Sweet Musk

Matterhorn: Smells like ice, wind and freedom
    Top Notes: Lavender, Pear, Pineapple, Sparkling Citrus, Leafy Greens
    Middle Notes: Icy Mint, Lily of the Valley, Orangeflower Blossom, Jasmine, Rose
    Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk, Amber

Cyprus: Smells like limes, an ocean breeze and freedom
    Top Notes: Zesty Lime, Lavender, Crisp Pear, Pineapple, Dewy Botanicals
    Middle Notes: Lily of the Valley, Orangeflower Blossom, Jasmine, Rose
    Base Notes: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk, Amber

Denali: Smells like wilderness, open air and freedom
    Top Notes: Fresh Air, Mandarin Splash, Crisp Fruits, Spearmint, Fresh-cut Cilantro
    Middle Notes: Fresh Spices, Rosemary, Armoise, Lavender, Licorice, Freesia
    Base Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Rich Amber, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Sweet Musk

I have only smelled Fiji so far as I received a free sample with some body wash. All I could smell was citrus and coconut. If you want to walk around with a Pina Colada smell coming from your underarms this is the deodorant for you.

Matterhorn and Cyprus sound interesting in that they both share the same basenotes with Cool Water. They might go well when wearing that scent.
    Last edited by Kilo Joe; 4th May 2010 at 01:18 PM.

Default Re: Old Spice Fresh collection scent notes

I love matterhorn and want to get denali next it sounds like my sort of taste .

I will soon have The Old Spice Fresh Collection soon .

i just can find 3 of them on my town but with a diferent name, they are great to be a deo bodyspray ...very close to a real fragance with a big surprise in sillage & longevity. In case of the antitranspirant stick they are very powerfull and could mix in a wrong way if someone wear a fragance or simply add the bodyspray.. anyway really nice stuff.
    Last edited by omniray; 26th April 2011 at 05:18 AM.

Interesting that each of them smells like . . . "and freedom". I always like the smell of freedom.

Denali is not half bad. I didn't like Fiji at all - it just really turns all my senses off. Matterhorn smells like lots of other things but it does smell fresh and light; and have not seen Cyprus anywhere at my local shop yet. I have to try every new thing I see at the Target for some reason.

I just wish you could get the Old Spice Fresh Limes as it seems to be out of production everywhere.

I can almost never find Cyprus, but these remind me of some fragrances. If put this antiperspirant on in the morning and take a hot shower at night...its like the steam from the shower reactivates the scent.
    Matterhorn (mostly when the steam of the shower hits it) smells similar to Millesime Imperial.
    Komodo smells like a slightly spicer Acqua Di Gio.
    Denali smells like Chanel Allure Sport
    Fiji smells like a brighter version of Dolce and Gabbana The One Pour Homme.

Denali is amazing! The others are barely OK, but not worth buying to me. Denali however is a great buy and a great scent.

I have to admitt that I just fell in love in man deo for the first time...Matterhorn! fresh(mint), mouthwatering(pinnaple and pear) with some salty notes for me (where did they come from?)...thanks for Kilo Joe for the list of notes, I was very curious about and couldn't find anywhere . I would say it is a boyfriend of TM Womanity, which I also love so much. Ok , now Fiji - like younger cheerfull brother of Matterhorn but he lives on tropical island leding partylife -like it too. I also tried Denali, but I wasn't surprised that much, something more common, just fresh. In my country there are diffrent names for all in series (Matterhorn-"Alps", Denali-"Iceland", Fiji-"Bahama"), interesting... Really modern, not typical set of scents - Very reccomended!
    Last edited by dianthus; 23rd January 2012 at 08:14 AM.