Code of Conduct

Default Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 - is it any good or worth it???

Has anybody sampled this one? Any opinions? It's been on my want list, but i don't know if it's really worth it. Thanks

Default Re: Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 - is it any good or worth it???

If you like original Boucheron, you'll most probably like this lighter, fresher version.

Default Re: Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 - is it any good or worth it???

I don't know this particular flanker, but I absolutely LOVE the ones I have - Boucheron Pour Homme Eau Légère (2006) and Boucheron Pour Homme Fraicheur (2004). Although the differences in the name and in the launch year, to my nose they are the same fragrance. IMO, they are much better an wearable than the original BPH. Yours must be different, though, because it is classified as an oriental spicy...huuuummmmmm

vita odorifera
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GodISmellGood View Post
    I don't know this particular flanker, but I absolutely LOVE the ones I have - Boucheron Pour Homme Eau Légère (2006) and Boucheron Pour Homme Fraicheur (2004). Although the differences in the name and in the launch year, to my nose they are the same fragrance. IMO, they are much better an wearable than the original BPH. Yours must be different, though, because it is classified as an oriental spicy...huuuummmmmm
    I have both the 2004 and 2006. The 2004 BpH Fraicheur has a pronounced violet leaf note which takes it slightly into GIT territory in the top and heart olfactorily, IMO. The 2006 is the true lighter version of BpM. I have yet to sample (buy!!) the 2008 which i am made to understand is wonderfully spicy. I honestly wont think twice about buying a spicier BpM.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict View Post
    I have both the 2004 and 2006.
    I'm afraid we are the only two here on BN that have both...they aren't even listed in the directory. But seriously, I'll have to try them side by side to detect those differences you pointed out.

Post Thanks / Like

I just snagged a 3.3 OZ of this edition (2008) at my Marshall's for $29.99 today.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianStallion View Post
    If you like original Boucheron, you'll most probably like this lighter, fresher version.
    Agree.

Ok this better b good 'cause I'm @ Marshalls right now and I'm blind buying it.
    For 29.99.... Lets see, wish me luck I'm going in!