Code of Conduct

Question m7 Discontinued???

Hey, guys,

I tried to post this two days ago, and it never appeared. Either it is there and I'm blind, or it was rejected, or...anyway, if this is an oversight, I apologize in advance....new to the site.

Thanks to all your suggestions a couple of weeks ago, I ordered 11 decants from theperfumedcourt. My favorite of the lot was M7. Naturally, I started reading what this site has to say about it....one thing I read was the thread about M7-new-bottle-means-reformulate-juice debate. I wanted some answers, to I called two representatives from ysl in the United States. They both said that M7 has been discontinued. I could not get a straight answer about whether it is discontinued PERIOD, or just not carred by ysl's US boutique. As you can see, M7 does not appear on ysl's US website:
    http://www.yslbeautyus.com/mens-frag...c37/index.html
    However, it is still on the ysl's international website:
    http://www.ysl-parfums.com/yves-sain...ex.jspz?id=456
    I went ahead and ordered a large bottle from fragrancenet.com, but was wondering if anyone knows whether it's discontinued, or just not available in ysl's beautyUS affiliates.

I know that M7 is very popular on here, and wanted to give y'all a headsup. Thanks!

Default Re: m7 Discontinued???

My local department store who stocks YSL informed me of the same thing a few days ago when I went looking for M7 - this is in Australia, so it's not limited to American stockists apparently.

It`s not discontinued. At least not in Europe..

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    It`s not discontinued. At least not in Europe..
    Are you completely positive about this? I heard it is discontinued in general, I hope you are right, though.

This continues to be a best-seller for YSL. No way is it discontinued. Sometimes a fragrance ceases to be distributed, or become temporarily unavailable, in certain areas, but this doesn't mean it's out of production.

It's still listed as being part of the YSL line-up on their site.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 10th May 2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Splits: O'driu, La Via del Profumo/AbdesSalaam Attar, Nasomatto, Chanel Les Exclusifs, Profumi del Forte, Mona di Orio, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov