Thread: Love at first sniff
Dsquared² He Wood
Tauer's l'Air, although I have some doubts about this one after some full applications.
To answer the question posed by this thread:
Eau Noire, Lumière Noire pour Homme, Chergui, New Haarlem, PdN New York, Windsor
Last edited by WindyCity1014; 17th June 2010 at 03:17 PM.
1. Eau Noire Cologne by Christian Dior
2. Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
3. New Haarlem by Bond No. 9
4. Chergui by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido
5. Francois Charles by Rance 1795
6. Puro Intense by Nejma
7. Usiku by Jo Wood Organics
8. New York by Parfums de Nicolai
9. Dia For Men by Amouage
10. Silver Mountain Water by Creed
Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240
Winter Woods by Sonoma Scent Studio is a newer release I had to get. The swirl factor is second to none....and the scent itself is terrific.
For me they are - SL Chergui; Creed's MI; Dior Homme; Montale's Black Aoud; EdP Frederic Malle's Vetiver Extraordinaire; Penhaligon's LP No 9; SL Ambre Sultan.
Bois Du Portugal
CDG Series 3 Avignon
Voleur De Roses by L'Artisan