Code of Conduct

Thread: Diorella.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Diorella.

OK, I have a large bottle of pre-reformulation Diorella aboard a plane traveling to me as we speak. I have heard the praises of Eau Savage and then how Diorella is the more perfect Eau Savage with the peach note. This was a significant blind buy. A little nervous is he, you may ask yourself? Well.....yaaaaa! Tell me it will be all OK. Where's my valium.(LOL)

Riviera dei Fiori near Sanremo and Alassio

Default Re: Diorella.

Old Diorella? original Roudnitzka's formula?

OMG!!!!!

It was so wonderful...
    A, quales ego mane rosas procedere vidi!
    Nascebantur adhuc neque erat par omnibus aetas.

I have a vintage Diorella extrait in perfect condition... N_Tesla, you are in for a TREAT!!! I look forward to reading your impressions!

Of course it'll be o.k., N.Tesla.

I'd recommend setting aside a bit of time to open and savor and make acquaintance. Not having on any other fragrance would be a good thing too. Vintage Diorella in any concentration will make you grateful for your corporeal body and all it can experience.

It will make you realise how thin the current formulation is , congrats you are in for quite an experience

Blog Entries

I received my vintage Diorella today and it is "magnificent!" What more can I say?
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 13th May 2010 at 07:39 PM.

Alright, instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would ask some questions about Dior in this thread. O.K., I've tried Poison, Hypnotic Poison, Midnight Poison and Miss Dior Cherie. I was most impressed with Miss Dior Cherie followed by Midnight Poison. Miss Dior Cherie reminded me of the more modern Chanel's, which I love. My next step in perfume discovery is to try some samples of the older Dior fragrances. Knowing that I love Chanel Coco, Coromandel, Coco Mademoiselle, Dior Miss Dior Cherie, Guerlain Shalimar and Thierry Mugler Angel, which of the older Dior's would I be wasting my time and money with ordering samples and which ones would fit into my specific tastes as listed above? I appreciate all the input everyone has given me on this fantastic site. It truly has been quite the experience!!

Also, I must try Prada. From what I have read, it has some similarities (patchouli) to Coromandel.