Code of Conduct

Default Bollywood + Perfume? I NEEEED This!

How have I lived my whole life (well, since 2007) without hearing about this?

Bollywood starlet Shilpa Shetty has her own perfume. I love Bollywood (I've seen Shilpa in several movies) and I love perfume (and as a bonus, I love jasmine!) -- it's only $25 on eBay, I'm not sure I can resist, even though the bottle is kind of fugly. It might make Shahrukh Khan fall in love with me! Or cause spontaneous dance numbers to break out wherever I go!

Last edited by Thalia; 12th May 2010 at 04:17 AM.

Default Re: Bollywood + Perfume? I NEEEED This!

Doesn't she look like someone who smells good?

Last edited by Thalia; 12th May 2010 at 04:32 AM.

So sorry, but Shahrukh Khan must fall in love with ME. (No, I haven't smelled this one yet.) For some reason, the opening notes of Apres la Mousson remind me of Bollywood. I was hoping that Holi would, because the bottle is gorgeous. Too bad it's so blah.

Twitchly, I had exactly the same reaction to Indian Holi -- great name, beautiful bottle, totally undistinguished aroma. So disappointing!

There is an actual perfume named Bollywood. it's by Indian-origin firm Sahlini. It smells exactly like you'd think Bollywood would.

Oh wow -- do you know where that would be available?

Edit -- I just ordered a sample set from the Sahlini web site. http://www.sahlini.com/us/ Full bottle are a bit pricy for me, but I love the Femininde bottle SO MUCH!

Last edited by Thalia; 13th May 2010 at 04:50 PM.

I just ordered the samples, too. Love cardamom in fragrances. And I agree -- that bottle is gorgeous.