Code of Conduct

Question Is this what a "Tester" of Acqua Di Gio Essenza (75ml) look like ?

Delete thread
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fraghead93; 15th August 2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Delete

Default Re: Is this what a "Tester" of Acqua Di Gio Essenza (75ml) look like ?

Quote Originally Posted by fraghead93 View Post
    Made this recent purchase and I didn't even have an ounce of suspicion till I stumbled upon a few different kind of packaging versions of ADGE :
    With the exception of the tester sticker in Example #3, all three bottles look the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    With the exception of the tester sticker in Example #3, all three bottles look the same to me.
    My bad, meant to type two.
    Thank you for pointing that out.

Regards.

Wait what, what's with the metal(?) thing at the bottom of the bottle? Is that for testers only? My big 200 ml bottle maybe does NOT have that kind of thing on the bottom, o.O
    (Formerly Jouho)

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Wait what, what's with the metal(?) thing at the bottom of the bottle? Is that for testers only? My big 200 ml bottle maybe does NOT have that kind of thing on the bottom, o.O
    They have it on all of them, yours should too.

Quote Originally Posted by M.T. View Post
    They have it on all of them, yours should too.
    Er nvm, I just checked, mine does have a thing on the bottom, and also 180 ml not 200 ml, heh. Thanks for posting, reminded me to check my bottle!
    (Formerly Jouho)

Bump.

Looks fine to me...Check to see if the cap is magnetic and smell the juice...does the juice last...does it smell "off?" Both should be telling.
    Madhat Scents - My personal limited run artisan perfume project.

*** NEW Lavhim (Lavender, Incense, Candle Wax, Clove, Fir Needles, Cognac & Green Leaves)*** / Jour et la Nuit (17/18th Century Style Chypre - Oakmoss/Resins/Musk/Vintage Civet Tincture.)

I don't know OP. Maybe (a) tester sticker(s) was/were put on a regular box. Or, what if the tester packaging changed? Or what if there is more than one type of tester packaging depending on the area to be sold/given to? Such as white in France/USA/others, with the regular type in UAE, or something?
    (Formerly Jouho)

Looks fine to me also.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.