Code of Conduct

Default I want soap that smells like old Spice cologne/aftershave!

Problem is I can't find soap nor body wash that smells like Old Spice cologne/aftershave, not even by Old Spice. Help please.

Default Re: I want soap that smells like old Spice cologne/aftershave!

Red for men by Giorgio Beverly Hills - check if they have a soap /body wash for this
    Last edited by zztopp; 15th May 2010 at 09:35 PM.
    -

Hmmm. I have the Old Spice Classic body wash and I can't imagine anything that would smell more like Old Spice than that.

seanjuan, there are many, many different Old Spice body washes, most of which have their own scent unrelated to the cologne/AS. The wide, wide range of products they now offer under the Old Spice name often means the average store doesn't stock all of them at the same time.

There is ONE that is based on the actual scent of Old Spice. Wondering whether you tried that one.
    I've only seen it in store once. A pet peeve of mine with male grooming products is that if you find something you like as specific as this, the average grocery store/pharmacy doesn't really pay a lot of attention to keeping the stock up on the shelves. When they run out of "Classic," they'll just fill the hole with any other Old Spice body wash.

http://www.oldspice.com/products/pro...sic_Body_Wash/
    Last edited by StylinLA; 15th May 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Thank you! I will be on the hunt for this now!

You might be better off buying it online. Don't know where you live, but here in Los Angeles, I found it in a very large grocery store. Some large drugstores might have it as well. It's frustrating when you go on the hunt for something like this. Old Spice now has like 16 different body washes and few stores will carry all of them at once.

Old Spice once meant one thing only- that distinctive AS/cologne. But now they are now a company along the same lines as Axe, making a ton of body washes, deoderants, body sprays all under the name Old Spice. They seem to be tip-toeing away from their original product.

I'm not sure how they're doing with these new products. I find the average man is easily confused when it comes to grooming products, and if you say "Old Spice" he thinks of their original product that dad or grandpa wore. Very little of what they sell now is related to that scent. But they certainly have the advertising money to keep pushing it. (And a fantastic commercial got me to try their stuff- "Ladies, look at your man, now back at me....")

If you like Old Spice AS scent, you'll love the "Classic" body wash. It's very good product.
    Last edited by StylinLA; 16th May 2010 at 12:55 AM.