Code of Conduct

Default Worst Axe advertisement ever

Default Re: Worst Axe advertisement ever

I was really expecting to see a bunch of kidergarten girls jumping on him lol

Wuhkuh wuhkuh wuhkuh... ghetto fab baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Axe is the way to go!

Axe is cheap rubbish I think, but my father keeps using their deo sprays, he thinks it makes him young and cool, forgetting the fact that he is 71...

I used to buy Axe when it first came out. Now I wouldn't wear it for anything. It's marketed for teens who can't afford real cologne. Chicks raping a guy because of the smell he's got on is the type of marketing only a kid would believe.

I'm sitting here, wondering if the 5 people who posted in this thread watched and realized that this wasn't an actual Axe commercial, but rather a 7-year old toddler with a youtube account making an idiot out of himself... or if they all have their heads stuck so far up their asses that they completely ignored the content of the thread in favor of rushing to post a comment about how much they hate some random deodorant designer for ridiculous, arbitrary reasons.

I'm hoping for the former... fearing the latter.
    Last edited by AlexbroPA; 16th May 2010 at 04:05 AM.

I could have cared less and I no didn't bother to watch the video. That would have been 2 minutes of my life I would never get back. If you actually read what I said I was referring to their TV ads. They don't exactly try to sell their products to anybody over 21, it's a fact. Guess there's more than one person not paying attention around here (head inserted into arse), isn't there?

BTW if you don't agree about something, why not by make an argument for your product instead of making a personal attack on others. Personal attacks are what someone does when they have no intelligent statement to make.
    Last edited by Naitch; 16th May 2010 at 05:21 AM.

i used to wear it in high school until i was 19 but after a certain age you gotta get your grown man on and get real fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBond007 View Post
    i used to wear it in high school until i was 19 but after a certain age you gotta get your grown man on and get real fragrances.
    Creed is a good place to start.:-)

silly, stupid, useless thread. Yet I posted. WTF.

:-)

Falls into the "made ya look" category, eh?
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

Quote Originally Posted by Naitch View Post
    ...BTW if you don't agree about something, why not by make an argument for your product instead of making a personal attack on others.
    Because I don't subscribe to that sort of blind following of brand names :P

edit: for instance: I don't consider Old Spice to be a heavyweight in the "fragrance industry," but I have to hand it to them for this commercial for making me laugh my ass off... :P
    Last edited by AlexbroPA; 16th May 2010 at 08:11 AM.

edit: double post >.<
    Last edited by AlexbroPA; 16th May 2010 at 08:11 AM.

Still, with the risk of getting off-topic, even though the kid made the worst Axe commercial ever, I hope he will one day develop a true fragrance taste pretty soon and he might be posting here on Basenotes... about real frags

Quote Originally Posted by Naitch View Post
    Creed is a good place to start.:-)
    Thank you sir, I started out with regular ones like le male, curve, cool water,etc then angel men, obsession, dolce and gabbana and now I use Creed I just think it smells better and higher quality.

I flagged this dumb ass video. Kids should be playing wiffle ball and making mud pies...not wasting their time making youtube videos.