Code of Conduct

Default Old Spice Swagger deo

I gotta tell you guys..I have been wearing this deo stick with some molecule 01 and I have been getting a ton of compliments...i love the way the deo smells but oddly i dont find the spray or body wash smells anything like the stick...do you all know of any fragrance that smells similar to the swagger deo stick?

Thanks!
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Default Re: Old Spice Swagger deo

i get tooonnnnns of compliments on Swagger also . . . i say just stick with the Red Zone version or whatever it's super duper strong version is.

the only scent i can think of that comes to OS Swagger deodorant is YSL Rive Gauche. its almost as if they took Rive Gauche and put that fresh, clean smell that all the OS deodorants seem to have across the board on top of it, and voila! u have OS Swagger.

Rive Gauche is probably awesome on other guys but it gets a bit too old man, barbershop tonic smelling and i've gotten more than a few negative comments made about it.

stick w/ Swagger, ha!
    Last edited by sbbbjm; 19th July 2010 at 03:43 AM.

Funniest frag ads ever! Maybe just Axe kinda gets close.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Azul View Post

Funniest frag ads ever! Maybe just Axe kinda gets close.
    I love this one. It's my favorite of the swagger commercials.

I use the Swagger body wash and love it.
    Kerosene fragrance samples and bottles here: www.min.com

I thought the spray smelled ok. I got the range once, tried it, and it did not work for me at all. I found the deodorant to be annoying and synthetic and was too loud. If I recall, I think it gave me a headache. I think Rive Gauche is a good recommendation.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

I am wearing the OS Swagger clear gel AP/Deo today after showering with the bodywash. Swagger smells great its one of the best smells in the OS line up along with Aqua Reef.

I use the Swagger Red Zone stick and I love the smell (and the protection that it provides). I would agree that maybe the Rive Gauche vibe is in the same genre. At night (after working in the yard, or playing a softball game) I tend to shower, apply the Swagger Red Zone and then some Rive Gauche before bed. So, they already kind of run together in my book because it fits my bill for a nice relaxing combination in the evening. My wife also really likes both too.

(slight thread hi-jack coming up) For a bodywash, I LOVE the new Dove for men Extra Fresh scent. If you are into Creed Millesimes, this is right up your alley.

thanks yall...i always wanted to try rive gauche.
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Old Spice Pure Sport was always my favorite. Now it's unscented + cologne!

I like the swagger line as well. I think it smells like Brut. I guess since some of the other post says it smells like Rive Gauche which has been compared to Brut then that should be no surprise.

To the above poster who mentioned the Dove Extra Fresh. That is a very nice bodywash with a great scent as well.

old spice swagger=drakkar noir

I don't get the Rive Gauche or Drakkar Noir similarities at all. OS Swagger and RG both smell soapy to me, but not alike.